Part 5

*Third person pov* 

"Kankuro!" Temari yelled as she ran into the medical room where Kankuro was lying on the bed slowly dying. 

"We can't figure out what it is," a nurse said. 

"Let me take a look," Sakura said, Sakura walked over to Kankuro and observed him up and down, she then put her head on his chest.  "He has a very strong poison in him, it's in his intestines and is slowly spreading through the blood also causing internal bleeding. Get me some water and a couple of bowls!" 

"White fang!" Chiyo screamed as she went to attack Kakashi. As they were calming her down Kankuro started groaning. Sakura healed him and they were on there way to stay in a room.

*the next day aka the third day* 

"Itachi, Kisame" Pein said.  "Distribute 30% of your chakras to me."  They nodded and did as told. "This should slow them down." 

Meanwhile with Naruto. . .

"Stop!" Kakashi yelled. 

*Meanwhile with Gai* 

"who're you?" Gai asked. 

"Ah, so you don't remember me," Kisame said as he swung his sword. 

"No, it can't be" Gai said. 

"So now you remember? Now I finally get to pay you back for that kick to the face." Kisame said with a smirk. 

"Ah no, who're you again?" Gai asked causing his students to sweatdrop. Kisame growled then smirked. 

"Samahada, I really hope the others are nice to Hiroko," Kisame said.

"Hiroko?" Neji asked. "Where is she?"  Kisame charged at them.