Part 8

*Hiroko's pov* 

It was 10pm and I was staring out the window, today is the anniversary. The moonlight shone (sp) and lit my face, one by one tears made their way down my face. 

"Happy 1 year," I mumbled sarcastically, before I could say anything else I felt myself get hugged from behind. I leaned back into the strong  muscular figure. 

"I can't believe it's already been one year," the figure said. 

"I know, they were so young. I couldn't save them," I said. 

"It wasn't your fault, it was the way they act that got them killed" the figure replied.

"You may be right but no sensei should have to bear the burden of their students getting killed while on a mission with them," I replied solemnly. 

"Better them then you," the figure mumbled. 

"What?" I said wide eyed while spinning around and looking at him. 

"Nothing," he replied with soft eyes. I giggled and punched him playfully. 

"You know, I don't think I would've made it through this if it weren't for you," I said leaning into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. 

"I love you," he whispered. 

"I love you to. . . Gaara," I whispered back. We stayed in each other's arms for a while until the day was officially over. We then made our way back to my bed and stayed in each other's embrace while falling asleep in each other's arms. 

hey guys! It's me!! Add me on snapchat jnayia_meh (I know stupid name but what ever) or on musical.ly jnayia1. Hope u enjoy the story! Comment vote and follow!