Part 11

*Hiroko's pov*

"STOP FIGHTING OR I'LL RIP BOTH OF YOU TINY DICKS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS!" I yelled at Sai and Naruto. They stopped for a moment and looked at me then went back fighting.  

"Shut up! I'm gonna beat you!" Naruto yelled. 

"You can try dickless," Sai responded. 

"Hey Naruto," I said in a sickly sweet voice that sent shivers down even the Akatsuki's spine.  Naruto started sweating and he turned around nervously. 

"Y-yes?" He asked, Sakura backed up and Tenzo aka Yamato followed her action out of fear. Sai looked at me and stood still with wide eyes. I smiled sickly sweet and walked up to them, they gulped and I stopped riht I between them. I grabbed both of their dicks and squeezed them.

"I suggest you two shut up or your precious grapes here will no longer exist," I said with a scary voice. "Got it?" I asked squeezing tighter. 

"Y-yes," they said in both a pained and fearful voice. 

"Alright let's go," I said as I walked past Yamato who was covering his baby maker. 

"Oh and," I said as I turned around. I did a scarier face then Yamato has done and everyone stiffened. "If anyone annoys me. . . It's your life. . Or in your guys' case your dicks on the line. That means you too Yamato." Everyone nodded stiffly and Sakura giggled slightly.  We all continued walking and I saw Naruto and Sai glaring at each other, I turned around and as soon as I did Sai and Naruto hugged each other acting all buddy buddy. I raised an eyebrow and turned back around. 

'This is gonna be a long entertaining trip.' I thought.