Part 10

*Third person pov* 

"Good job you guys," Kurenai said to Hinata, Kiba, Shino and Neji.  "Mee-"

"Baby girl!" Hiroko yelled as she jumped onto Hinata causing her to stumble a bit and blush. 

"H-Hiroko?" She asked.  Hiroko got off of her and smiled. 

"Obviously," she said. They then hugged. Her eyes landed on Shino. 

"Shino? Is that you?" She asked, she went up to him and Shino stared at her. 

"Finally some one recognises me," he said. 

"Only idiots wouldn't recognize you," Hiroko said as she hugged him, then Kiba and Akamaru and lastly Neji. . . Jk and lastly Kurenai. 

"Hiroko why're you here?" Kurenai asked. 

"Becuase I heard my little girl was here," Hiroko said as she put an arm around the blushing Hinata. 

*timeskip 20 mins later* 

Knock, knock, knock. 

"Uh. . .come in?" Iruka asked unsure. Hiroko opened the door and stood outside Iruka just stared at her. 

"Wow, no welcome back or nothing?" Hiroko stated.  Iruka's eyes widen. 

"Hiroko?!" Iruka yelled. 

"The one and only, I'm coming in" Hiroko said. She looked and saw a class of academy students staring at her. 

"When did you get back?" Iruka asked. 

"Just like 30 minutes ago or so," Hiroko said. She scanned the classroom.  "Mind if I steal some of your students?" 

"Sure, what for?" Iruka asked. 

"To train," Hiroko stated. 

"Ehm, class this is Hiroko. . . The hokage's daughter and rank SS in the bingo book." Iruka said, Hiroko waved. 

"Liar! She looks a couple years older the us! How can she be SS rank?" A random kid yelled. 

"There are kids younger then you and stronger then me," Iruka said. " a couple of you are going to train with her to become stronger. She'll pick at random." 

"Well Hmm lets see. You with the purple hair," Hiroko started off. 

"Why is she picking a loser like her?" 

"She's probably not that strong, I mean look at her." 

"You, star haired dude, anddddd Oooo! You! You with the red hair!"  Hiroko said.

"She picked loosers," 

"Ugh, I can't believe she got picked and not me." 

"What ever we can pay her a visit later." 

"Look at his red hair!" 

"Ugh I hate them!" 

"Oh and for the rest of you, don't mess with these kids becuase. . ." Hiroko glared. "If I hear or see from anyone that your picking on them, well your gonna be stripped of the title ninja. Permanently." Hiroko stated.  "Come on you three! I wanna introduce to to my best friends!" 

"Who are they?" Jaquile asked. . .the red headed boy. 

"Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno. I might introduce you to the rest like Shikamaru." Hiroko stated.