Part 21

*Third person pov*

"Sasuke, put me down." Hiroko whined as she tiredly pounded his back.

"Tch," Sasuke said. 

"Let me do-" snore, snore, snore. Hiroko fell asleep on Sasuke's back. Sasuke smirked and waited for the others to come back from scouting the area. 

'My jutsu's almost perfected. Two days max and she'll be mine. . . Forever.' Sasuke thought.  He took her off his back and gazed lovingly at her sleeping figure in his arms. He smiled a smile barely there and Laid her head down on his lap while his back leaned against a tree. 'Hiroko.' Sasuke thought. 

'Hiroko this Hiroko that! Why does Sasuke love her?!? It should be me!' Karin thought as she gathered some more wood. 'I'll just have to murder her to get Sasuke back.' She thought as she walked. As she arrived she dropped the wood, there was Sasuke cradling Hiroko in his arms as she slept. The noise startled everyone and made the 3 boys look at her. She shook her head and started picking the sticks up. Sasuke went back to cradling Hiroko staring off at the distance while the boys looked at her. 

"And I thought she was just plain stupid, but turns out she's clumsy too." Suigetsu said. Karin put the wood down near the fire. 

"I'm going to bed," she mumbled, when she lay there tears dripped down her face. Suigetsu looked at her back in confusion. 

"She didn't hurt me, or say anything. . . What's wrong with her? Did she hit her head or something?" Suigetsu asked Jugo. Jugo sighed and looked at Sasuke. 

"I don't think that's it," Jugo replied. 

'Why Sasuke? Why? Why her? Why does she get everything?! Why is she taking you from me? Why? Just why?' Karin thought squeezing her eyes shut. Her eyes then snapped open. 'I won't let you have him Hiroko. He's mine!' 

Hey guys, thanks for all the support. Follow me on Musical.ly! My username is jnayia1. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.  I'll be following and talking to people who add me on snapchat and musical.ly! My snapchat username is jnayia_meh sorry about the stupid name. Tell me your ideas and what you think is gonna happen to Hiroko!