Part 25

*Third person pov* 

Gaara was with Temari and Kankuro's teams in the massage tower suddenly the door bust open causing them all to jump. 

"Daddy!" Shizuka yelled as she ran to him Hiroko came in and sweat dropped.

"Sorry," Hiroko said. 

"Hiroko!" Temari beamed she ran over and hugged her. Her team looked ar her confusedly. 

"Yo," Kankuro said as he hugged her. This time his team looked at them confusedly. 

"Okay, enough hogging my wife." Gaara teased getting up and smiling, Hiroko smiled back and they hugged with Shizuka still in his arms.  

"Who's that?" Student #1 asked.  Hiroko peered around the adults and looked at the children and smiled. She walked over to them. 

"I'm Hiroko of the desert," Hiroko said. Their eyes widen. 

"Hiroko as in the Hiroko as in the guardian on the world?" One kid beamed. 

"Yea," Hiroko said. 

"How do they know you?" Another kid asked. 

"Well I'm Gaaras wife and they're Gaara's older siblings." Hiroko responded. 

"How did you two meet?" Another asked. 

"Yea mommy! How did you and daddy meet?" Shizuka asked. 

"It might take a while so get comfy," Hiroko said, everyone got comfy and Gaara looked at her with loving eyes.  "It all started back when. . ."