Part 22

*Third person pov* 

Sasuke and his little group were standing in front of a mad Kazekage and Kohona ninja. Hiroko was slung over his shoulder asleep. Sasukes jutsu needed one more minute he just needed a little more time and for it to work she needs to be attached to him. 

"Give her back!" Gaara yelled.

"Hn, why would I do that?" Sasuke asked. 

"She's my girlfriend give her back! Now!" Gaara yelled, he sent his sand out after Sasuke and he jumped away with Hiroko in his arms. 

"She won't be yours for long!" Sasuke yelled in mid air. 

"What are you talking about?! She loves me! Not you!" Gaara yelled sending mkre sand at him causing him to backflip while Hiroko was pressed against him sleeping. 

"My jutsu! It makes people forget who they love and fall in love with the first person they see! When Hiroko wakes up I just need to feed her my potion and she'll be mine!" Sasuke yelled with a crazed look in his eye. 

"Sasuke's mad," Kakashi mumbled, Sakura punched him on the head and he fell down. "Ouch."  Gaara growled and attacked, throwing sand at him and going into hand to hand combat. He punched sasuke effectively making the dial of potion drop and roll. They both looked at it then each other. Sasuke put Hiroko down and they both dove after the potion, Sasuke got it and cheered in victory. Just then Hiroko woke up tired and confused. The jutsu only works if she has the potion. Sasuke ran after Hiroko and Gaara jumped after him and grabbed his legs causing him to trip, Baara the  scrambled on top of Sasuke and grabbed the potion out of his hands. Right as he was about to destroy it Jugo grabbed the potion and started running to Hiroko, Sakura came and punched the ground where Jugo was causing him to jump back and debris to fly all around. Sakuras pink hair whipped around in the air and she glared at Jugo. 

"Give me the potion," Sakura demanded with a hard look in her eyes. 

"No!" Jugo yelled, he started to run another direction in the debris to find Hiroko. 

"You can't take away somebody's love and replace it with fake love! I'll never let you do that to my friends!" Sakura yelled as she aimed a punch at Jugo, Jugo dodged and jumped back. Naruto came and grabbed the vile out of his hand while jumping over him and sending a hand to his face causing him to fall back. 

"Haha!" Naruto yelled, he landed and smiled in victory. 

"Ya! Naruto!" Sakura yelled. Naruto grinned and Suigetsu took this chance to grab the file out of his hands and bolt to Hiroko. Gaara face palmed and Temari stood protectively In front of Hiroko who was in a daze.  She whipped her fan out and swung it slowing Suigetsu down and causing him to put his arms up to see. Kankuro used his chakra strings and grabbed the vile and was about to smash it until Sasuke jumped and took it from him. Sasuke held Hiroko up and was about to out the vile in her mouth. Everyone stood there in disbelief looking at Hiroko and Sasuke. 

"Sasuke! Don't!" Naruto yelled. 

"To late," Sasuke said, he opened the vile and took Hirokos mouth in his hand and opened it. Karins eyes widen. 

'If she drinks that I'll loose Sasuke forever!' She thought, Karin ran and pushed Hiroko out of the way causing the substance in the vile to fall into the ground. Sasuke growled and everyone gasped as Hiroko fell. Before she did Kakashi grabbed her and hoisted her up into bridle style and jumped back to where everyone else was. 

"I think you've lost," Kakashi sensei stated. Sasuke glared and was about to attack,  Jugo and Suigetsu put a hand on his shoulder and shook their heads. With one last glare he left. Everyone sighed in relief and they set Hiroko down. 

"Is it my birthday?" Hiroko asked as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Everyone looked at her and one after one they hugged her. "Huh?" She asked. "What happened?" 

"You mean you don't remember anything?" Sakura asked. 

"No, the last thing I remember is Sasuke forcing himself on me," Hiroko said thoughtfully, Gaara was about to go after Sasuke again but Temari stopped him. Hiroko looked in the direction of Gaara and got up, she smiled and walked over to the angry looking Gaara and hugged him.  "I love you so much," she whispered. 

"I love you more," Gaara said, he took her shoulders and pushed her away gently so that she was looking him in the eye. "I'll travel the world to find you, I'll be there when you need me most. Say my name and I'm there, I'll be the light in your dark and the peace in the world. Just don't leave my side ever." Gaara said. 

"Awee!!" Everyone cooed. Gaara and Hiroko blushed madly. 

"Okay everyone! You just ruined that perfect moment!" Hiroko snapped, she started chasing them around and they all ran, Gaara ran his hand through his hair and stopped right at his face so that his eyes were showing, his nose was covered and his fingers were touching the middle of his hair. A light smile formed on his lips as he watched her. 

"I'll always love you, and that's why. . . I'll make you mine." Gaara whispered.