.:6:.

Ruby was adopted on January 26, 2017 by Tyler and Jenna Joseph.
Tyler's p.o.v.
We spent a week at home taking care of Ruby, it was the first time I made a bottle, changed a diaper, and took a tiny person a bath. I got to know that a small mental instability didn't define this small human. Ruby was an angel.
Jenna's p.o.v.
I have a daughter to buy clothes for, do my nails with, and make fun of Tyler together.
I love doing her hair and picking out clothes. We decided that since her birthday was unknown we would create one for her, the day we got Ruby. We brought a cake and invited Josh and our parents. It felt like we were a legitimate family.

It didn't take long for Ruby to start growing teeth, walking, the potty training. She grew up before their eyes. It was never a stay at home thing, in fact the family was always on the rode visiting new places with the crew members and everyone else in the world.
During one the concerts when Josh and Tyler went to take their Oreo break, Ruby walked right into the dressing room and grabbed an Oreo for herself.
Later on the family had found out that the mental disorder had caused her speech to be slower than the average child her age, but no worries.