Two

A/N: This will be my new time skip symbol/clipart! I don't like saying time skip all the time... Mostly because I want to be fancy.

 Mostly because I want to be fancy

More importantly....

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 500 FOLLOWERS!!!! You guys have no idea how much that means to me❤️❤️❤️
I love you all so much! Again, thank you!
_____________
"M-Makoto...?" I question, looking up, seeing that he's taller than what he was when he was a kid. I find a smile spread across my face. Makoto wraps his arms around my body, pulling me in for a hug. A bit surprise by his actions, it took me a second to hug back. When I do, I inhale his scent which smells like coconut for some reason... (I imagine Makoto smelling like coconut...)

"It's so great to see you!" He exclaims, letting me go.

"Yeah, you too!" I reply, my smile only growing bigger. I can't believe he actually remembers me... "How are you?"

"I'm doing great now that I'm seeing you!" He exclaims, giving me a big grin. I'm taken aback by this... He doesn't mean it... "I assume you just moved back?" I look back up at him.

"Oh, yeah." I reply with a chuckle. "A couple days ago, actually."

"That's so great!" He exclaims. "Nagisa and Haru will be glad to see you! I'm sure Rin will be as well."

"Rin's back?" I asks, tilting my head.

"Yup. He goes to a different school though so, we don't see him that often. Sometimes, our swim club has joint practice with his." Makoto explains. I realize that he still holding the eggs that I have yet to pick up. Smiling I take it from him.

"Thank you..." I trail off, putting them in the basket I was carrying.

"Do you still swim, Y/N-chan?" He asks. I wince at the question.

"Chan? You don't have to call me that..." I giggle, trying to avoid the question.

"Just like Haru." Makoto laughs. He looks down at me, his green eyes full of curiosity, waiting for an answer... I guess I have to give him one.

"I don't swim anymore..." I mumble, hoping he wouldn't press on. Luckily, he didn't...

"Oh, that's too bad. We need more swimmers in our club. We only have four." He says, looking a bit optimistic.

"Oh, sorry..." I mumble, not really knowing what to say. Looking at the eggs, I realize that I should get the other ingredients and get going... "Well, maybe I'll see you in school? I'm attending Iwatobi High."