Chapter 4

Kihyun woke up to an empty bed, and instantly felt sadness in his heart. He shook the feeling away and stood up. He walked out of his room and down the hallway. Before he even made it to the bathroom the door swung open revealing a very wet and very naked Changkyun. The small towel around his waist did very little to cover the younger male. Kihyun felt his face instantly become red as he covered his face and stepped backwards.

Changkyun felt his heart stop when he saw sleepy Kihyun standing in the hallway in nothing but a paid of boxers and a white button up. If this sight wasn't a major turn on he didn't know what was. Changkyun hesitantly stepped towards Changkyun and wrapped his arm around Kihyun's waist. He felt the older tense up and smirked.

"Why so nervous hyung?" Changkyun asked. He'd never called Kihyun Hyun before but he figured the older liked it by the new shade of red adorning Kihyun's face. Kihyun swallowed hard and pushed Changkyun away. This wasn't happening. Changkyun was trouble and Kihyun wasn't going to let the troublesome teem ruin his good image and innocence. Kihyun pushed past the younger and walked into the bathroom. Leaning against the bathroom door, Kihyun rubbed at his face. Stupid Changkyun.

Changkyun chuckled and walked into Kihyun's room, changing and grabbing his bag. He pulled out his wallet and phone and slipped them into his pocket. He walked into the kitchen and found a notepad and pen and wrote Kihyun a little message.

I'll be back soon. If I'm not back in 20 minutes call me ***-***-****. Dont have any fun without me hyung ;) -I.M.

Changkyun pulled the mouth mask over his mouth and pulled his hood up. He descended the stairs quickly and walked quickly to the convenience store, he walked in and bowed at the old lady behind the cash register. She smiled as he walked between the aisles and grabbed the usual, placing it on the counter.

"Breakfast for your boyfriend again?" The lady asked. Changkyun smiled and nodded.

"Yes ma'am." The lady rang up his stuff and patted his hand as he paid.

"Be back soon dear." She called as he nodded and waved. Changkyun walked as quickly as he could, but froze when he saw the cop car. Sitting outside their apartment. Changkyun cursed and turned running in the opposite direction. He didn't know how long he had ran for but he was growing tired. He leaned against the alley wall and tried to catch his breath. He pulled out his phone to see 32 missed calls from Unknown. He saved Kihyun's number under 'Hyung ❤' and pressed the green call button.

"Changkyun?!" Kihyun yelled, not even bothering to try and hide the concern in his voice.

"Ne hyung?" Changkyun asked, smirking.

"You were supposed to be home an hour ago! Where are you and why is there a cop car sitting outside my house?!" Kihyun yelled. Changkyun pulled the phone away from his ear until the ringing stopped and then proceeded to explain to Kihyun what had happened.

"I need you to come find me and being your wallet too." Changkyun said, before hanging up. He texted Kihyun his location and sat anxiously waiting.

After, a couple hours Changkyun heard quick footsteps. He tensed up and sunk further into the shadows. When he saw the fluffy haired brunette squint into shadows, he sighed in relief. He walked up to him, and grabbed his hand, pushing him against the wall and burying his face in Kihyun's neck. Kihyun's breath hitched until he heard heavy running footsteps.

"Did you see him come this way?!" The police officer yelled to someone else. He heard a response before the two uniformed men ran past the alleyway. Changkyun stepped away from Kihyun and stated at the boy. Kihyun was breathing heavy, his still wet hair disheveled. He let his eyes trail lower as he noticed his Kihyun in his black sweater, his pale skin peaking out through the rips in his black skinny jeans. Changkyun swallowed hard and forced himself to look back up at Kihyun eyes. When his eyes met Kihyun's, Kihyun flung himself onto Changkyun, hugging him tight.

"I was worried about you, Pabo!" Kihyun whisper yelled info Changkyun's neck. Changkyun laughed and wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist.

"Oh really now?" Changkyun smirked, and was met with a flick to the side of his head. Kihyun stepped away from Changkyun.

"Well we can't go back to the house for now, too many cops, so what's the plan." Kihyun didn't receive an answer and was instead dragged around Seoul until the reached a very fancy hotel. Kihyun looked at Changkyun skeptically.

"They'd never expect for someone like me to stay in a place like this." Changkyun said. Realization washed over Kihyun's face and he followed Changkyun inside. He handed Changkyun his wallet and let him do all the talking. He smiled when Changkyun walked over to him with a key in his hand. He walked to the elevator and pushed the 15th button, keeping his eyes on his shoes. He felt Changkyun's stare on him as he avoided lookingat the other.

Changkyun stared at Kihyun, biting his lip. He rolled his eyes and rolled up his sleeved. He watched the older fidget in his spot, and growled lowly, smirking when the smaller boy tensed. He stepped in front of Kihyun and pushed the small boy again at the railing. Kihyun reached up to push Changkyun away but found his hands entwined with larger ones. He blushed and avoided eye contact as the younger male leaned down to Kihyun's height.

"Who do you think you are walking into my life and capturing my heart?"