Chapter 14

Changkyun shook his pink haired companion to consciousness. "We're here Kiki." Kihyun sat up and rubbed his eyes, stretching and standing. Changkyun stood up and grabbed his and Kihyun's bags, following him off the plane. Changkyun smiled and kissed the side of his head. Kihyun stepped into the airport taking in his surrondings. Changkyun grabbed Kihyun's hand and pulled him out of the cab. Waiting in front was a fancy car. A man in a black suit stood ridged, holding a board that very clearly said Lim Changkyun. Kihyun looked up at Changkyun in surprise but didn't stop him from pulling him into the fancy vehicle. Once inside Kihyun let loose.

"Are you like rich or something?" Kihyun asked. Changkyun shrugged.

"No, but my dad is." Changkyun answered keeping his eyes focused in the passing buildings.

"Then how did you end up in Seoul, living like a fudgitive? And I thought your parents died?" Kihyun asked. Changkyun shrugged.

"Arranged marriage, didn't want to, ran away, hiding from police. I also call my Grandparents my parents because once my mom and dad were killed they were all I had until things got really bad." Changkyun mumbled, looking out the window. Kihyun nodded slowly and sunk back into his seat, trying to process all the things he was learning about his boyfriend. He didn't have long to think as they pulled in front of a house that was larger than the apartment building he was living in before. He was forced out of the car by Changkyun, following behind him to the front door. Changkyun reached for the doorknob but the door was brutally opened by a soft looking old woman. Her dark hair was pulled into a tight bun on the top of her head, and she wore a frown, that showed years of concern and hard-work. Both Kihyun and Changkyun were shocked when the lady reached up and slapped her grandson across the cheek. Before either could say anything the lady pulled Changkyun into a tight hug.

"Welcome home, pabo and pabo's boyfriend." The lady said stepping to the side to let the boys in. Kihyun was surprised at how homely the house was on the inside.

"Nice to see you too, Eomma." Changkyun said, kissing his grandmothers cheek. Kihyun bowed to the woman who simply showed a pearly white smile. The woman lead the boys to the kitchen where a hefty woman was waiting beside a table filled with food. Changkyun rushed to the table but was pulled back by his grandmother.

"Aren't you going to ask your boyfriend if he's hungry?" His grandmother scolded. Changkyun blushed and turned to Kihyun. "Mianhae Kihyun, my son has seemed to of forgotten his manners during his refugee life away from home." Kihyun laughed, and Changkyun scowled.

"Eomma! Youre embarrassing meee!" Changkyun whined, pouting. Kihyun chuckled, having never seen Changkyun act like the teenager he was. His grandmother smiled, and left the boys to eat. Kihyun sat next to Changkyun.

"So that was your mom, what about your dad?" Changkyun choked on his pork bun, at the sound of his father.

"My dad is...well see for yourself." Changkyun mumbled as a man, whom deeply resembled a worn-down Changkyun, rampaged into the kitchen. With a look of fury on his face, he yanked his son out of his chair. Kihyun covered his eyes to not witness his boyfriend being beat by another parent.

"I miss you, Pabo." Changkyun's dad said.

"Yaaah! What is with everyone calling me a pabo?!" Changkyun yelled, hugging his dad back. Kihyun was now watching in awe, at the warm look on Changkyun's fathers face.

"Let's see, you, a boy with a perfect life, ran away from home to live on the streets and run from the police." Changkyun's dad said, smirking as Kihyun chuckled.

"Touche, Appa, Touche." Changkyun said, the Lim family joining Kihyun at the table.