Chapter 13

Today was the day, the day that Kihyun would say goodbye to his life as he knew it and hello to his new life with Changkyun. Changkyun held the door open for Kihyun as he stepped out of their hotel room. Kihyun walked out, hoisting his backpack onto his shoulders and huffing. "Youre sure about this?" Changkyun asked, hugging Kihyun to his side. Kihyun nodded and looked up at him. He took the youngers hand and led him to the elevator.

       Kihyun felt the nerves rising as they boarded the plane. Could things really have gone this easy? Yes, they could, and they were. Changkyun stepped onto the plane, Kihyun close behind him, and walked to the middle section, taking his seat. Kihyun warily sat next to him, and looked around. He jumped when Changkyun nudged him. "Quit looking around like that, you look suspicious." Changkun whispered. Kihyun apologized and pulled a book from his bag, beginning to read. Changkyun leaned his head against the window and watched as the airport became smaller and smaller until everything was covered in fluffy white clouds. Changkyun smiled and turned to look at Kihyun. The now pink haired boy was staring deeply into his book. Changkyun ran a hand through silver locks, and sat up. He kissed Kihyun's cheek, causing the smaller to jump and look at him sternly, only for the look to disappear when Changkyun kissed him quickly on the lips. "I love you Kiki." Changkyun mumbled.

"I love you too Changkyun."