Chapter 16

Kihyun was laying on Changkyun's chest listening to his steady heartbeat as he slept. He knew that he would have to find a job soon, Changkyun as well. They couldnt live with Changkyun's parents forever, as much as Changkyun would probably like to. Changkyun tightened his grip around Kihyun. "Go to sleep Kiki." Changkyun mumbled. Kihyun sighed, he would bring the topic up to Changkyun later, for now he would let him rest. Kihyun shut his eyes and fell asleep, trying not to stress about his future with Changkyun, if he even had one.

~~

Changkyun woke up before Kihyun, noticing the time was about 2 am. He got out of bed, making absolutely no noise. He was unconsciously doing things the way he had done them before, forgetting that he was safe in his own home. He walked out of his room, not expecting to run straight into the hard chest of what he thought was his father. "Ah, mianhae app-" he looked up seeing the uniformed man and felt his heart stop.

"Look kid, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, up to you." The guy said. Changkyun looked back into his room, seeing Kihyun sleeping peacefully. He shut the door quietly, and put his arms out in front of him. The man grunted and put the handcuffs around Changkyun's wrists. Changkyun kept his head down as he passed his parents. His parents were ashamed, they loved their son but refused to harbor a fugitive in their home. Changkyun couldnt believe that his own parents would turn him in, when they were the ones who put him in this spot in the first place.