Chapter 19

Changkyun smiled as he listened to Kihyun sing in the shower. Kihyun had an amazing voice and Changkyun swore he could listen to Kihyun sing for the rest of his life. Changkyun stared at the bathroom door, waiting for Kihyun to come out once the water shut off and Kihyun stopped singing. As soon as Kihyun was out of the bathroom Changkyun stood up, his hand holding the little box in his pocket. He grabbed the back of Kihyun's neck and kissed him. He smiled and pulled away too soon for either of their liking. "Get dressed, we're going out."

"But isn't it too-" Kihyun was cut off by Changkyun's lips.

"Dont worry about it." Changkyun said walking out of their room to wait in the kitchen. Changkyun was nervous and scared. Two things he had never felt until he met Kihyun. Changkyun at first hated the way that Kihyun made him feel. If Kihyun came home too late Changkyun would call him until he answered or came home. When Kihyun was in danger or hurt, it made Changkyun terrified that he would lose the one person he loved more than anything. Kihyun snapped his fingers in front of his boyfriends face, attempting to gain his attention. Changkyun shook his head and looked at Kihyun blankly before smiling. Kihyun felt his heart skip a beat. Changkyun's smile wasn't something even Kihyun saw often. On the rare occasion that his bright smile would peak through his lips, Kihyun found himself falling deeper for the troublemaker. Kihyun entwined their fingers and kissed Changkyun sweetly. He was pulled out of the door quickly, the two boys getting onto Changkyun's motorcycle (because im cliché af.) Changkyun drove off, only stopping when he reached the place they were meant to be at. Kihyun instantly recognized where they were, feeling his cheeks grow warm. Changkyun had brought Kihyun to the place where they had their first official date. It was a small park where not many people went that was mostly inhabited by ducks, Kihyun's favorite animal, (

 It was a small park where not many people went that was mostly inhabited by ducks, Kihyun's favorite animal, (

) Kihyun smiled and followed after Changkyun who was standing in the middle of the park. It was only illuminated by the little lanterns that hung from the trees. This place was one of the few in New York that wasn't glowing from the lights of cars and buildings. It made Kihyun and Changkyun feel at home, even if they were millions of miles away from their actual homes. Changkyun waited for Kihyun then took a deep breath. He held Kihyun's hand and got down on one knee. Kihyun furrowed his brows, confused. What on Earth was Changkyun doing? He could be- Kihyun's thoughts were cut off by Changkyun's voice.

"Too Kihyun, I love you more than anything, anyone in this entire world. You have stuck by me since day one and have never given up on me. Even when I did something stupid, you always came back, even when you shouldn't have. Its an understatement to say I'm in love with you. Words can't describe the way you make me feel and how happy I am when I'm with you. I know I'm not ideal and neither is my life style. I understand if you say no, but I can't back out now. So, Yoo Kihyun will you marry me?" Changkyun said, his words were rushed but his tears got the point across to Kihyun. Kihyun gasped and covered his mouth with his free hand. He was silent for a minute but only because he was trying to keep in the tears.

"O-Of course!" Kihyun pulled Changkyun up and kissed him strongly. Changkyun pulled away and slipped the diamond ring on to Kihyun finger. If he was being honest he would've mentioned that he had stolen that ring from the man that almost killed Kihyun but now wasn't the time to tell him that. Kihyun smiled and kissed Changkyun again. He only wished that his happiness wouldn't of been so short lived.

Next chapter will be the last. But alas i can not say goodbye to this story yet. SEQUEEEEEEL. This book will be the same as the last one. When this hits 5k views and 500 votes the sequel will go uuup!!