Chapter 17

Kihyun woke up cold and alone. He sat up with an eerie feeling settling in his stomach. Something wasn't right. He got up and went to the bathroom, expecting Changkyun. Nope. Kihyun felt his heart begin to race. He rushed down to the kitchen to find it empty as well. Panic set in as he checked every room in the house. Kihyun was about to start crying when his phone rang. Kihyun answered it without looking, sighing in relief when he heard Changkyun's voice on the other end.

"Lim Changkyun-" Kihyun was quickly cut off by Changkyun's sobs.

"I'm in jail, waiting to go on trial." Changkyun mumbled, sobbing heavily.

"W-what?" Kihyun felt his world crash around him. H-how? They were supposed to be safe.

"My parents, they-" Changkyun stopped to sniffle "I love you, come see me, please come see me, I need your help."

"I-Okay. Where are you?" Kihyun asked. Changkyun told him, and apologized hanging up. Kihyun cussed and punched the wall, sending the family picture crashing to the ground. Kihyun growled and went to the room. He packed his stuff and walked to the garage grabbing a set of keys and hopping into one of the many sports cars. He sped out of the garage, not giving a fuck that he had just stolen Changkyun's parents' car. He drive quickly to the jail, hardly keeping below the speed limit.

When he arrived he wasted no time in going in and signing in. He went through the pat down and followed the the police officer to Changkyun's cell. The door was opened and Changkyun stood up, hardly letting the cop close the door behind him before Changkyun had the cop on the ground. Changkyun was luckily the only one in his cell and quickly changed into the clothes Kihyun had. The boys walked out hand in hand like it was no big deal, only looking a little suspicious. The boys had enough time to get into the car befor sirens were set off. Kihyun smirked at Changkyun. Changkyun smiled and started the far, speeding out of the jail parking lot.

"You didn't sign in with your real name, did you?" Changkyun asked as he drive nonchalantly down the road. Kihyun shook his head.

"Of course not." Kihyun said, leaning over and kissing Changkyun's cheek.

"Where to this time, jagi?" Kihyun asked, placing his hand on Changkyun's thigh.

"How about, America?" Changkyun asked. Kihyun nodded excitedly, a squeezing Changkyun's thigh lovingly.

You didn't think I'd let him get caught that easily, did you?