Chapter 15

Life with the Lim's was different than expected. Kihyun expected Changhyun's life to be like the ones he read in the book. He expected Changkyun's dad to be an unaccepting jerk who only cared about money, instead he was an accepting guy full of jokes. Changkyun's mother wasn't stern and didn't only agree with his father. She was witty and sweet, well to Kihyun at least. Kihyun was enjoying his new life and had no regrets of leaving everything behind for Changkyun.

"Kiki!" Changkyun said, waving his hand in front of his face. Kihyun shook his head and looked at Changkyun.

"Yeah?" He said. Changkyun chuckled.

"I asked you a question and you were zoned out." Changkyun said, kissing Kihyun's forehead. Kihyun blushed and apologized.

"Mian. What'd you ask?" Kihyun asked, playing with Changkyun's fingers, shivering. Changkyun smirked.

"Well I asked if you wanted to take a shower first, but we can always take one together." Changkyun mumbled, pulling Kihyun into his lap. Kihyun blushed and shook his head jumping up and rushing to the bathroom.

~~

Shit. In his rush to take a shower without Changkyun, Kihyun had left everything in the bedroom. He stood on the bathmat wrapped in a towel and shivering. Stupid AC. Kihyun couldn't just walk into the bedroom like this. If Changkyun was out there, he could garuntee he wouldn't be able to walk the next day. If any of the workers were out there Kihyun would be embarrassed forever. If Changkyun's Eomma or Appa was out there he'd be absolutely mortified. So he waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. Changkyun eventually knocked on the door asking Kihyun if he was okay. Kihyun popped the door open, his face beet red.

"Can I have some clothes please?" Kihyun asked. Changkyun snorted and handed the big his clothes.

"I realized you forgot them when you went in there, figured Id let you wait." Changkyun laughed. Kihyun punched Changkyun's arm with the hand that wasn't holding his clothes, forgetting about his towel. Changkyun whistled and Kihyun slammed the door. Stupid yeobo.