Warning!! Smut!!! Chapter 11

Changkyun had been caught off guard but didnt take long to register what was happening. He grabbed Kihyun's waist and pulled the boy flush against him. Kihyun could feel the temperature rising in his body. While he was no innocent bean, he was still a virgin. He pulled away from Changkyun's lips and looked up at him. Changkyun's eyes had become darker, cloudy with lust. Kihyun felt his breath hitch at the way Changkyun was staring down at him in such a domineering way, it left Kihyun's pants tight and his knees week. Changkyun smirked. "What's the problem babe?" Changkyun asked with mock worry. Kihyun growled and grabbed the collar of Changkyun's shirt, pulling him down and capturing his lips in another heated kiss. Changkyun groaned and lifted the small boy, pushing his back up against the nearest wall. Kihyun wrapped his legs around Changkyun's waist, the fire only growing in his body. Changkyun waisted no time in stripping Kihyun's upper half, his clothes strewn about. Changkyun pulled away from the boy and looked down at him again, biting his lip. He cursed lowly and looked up at Kihyun's breathless figure.

"You sure about this Ki?" Changkyun asked, his voice deep. Kihyun couldn't help bit groan and nod, tightening his grip on the boys waist. Changkyun smiled and leaned forward, attaching his lips to various places along Kihyun's neck and collarbone. Kihyun was a moaning mess, his fingers gripping tightly to Changkyun's brown locks as his neck was ravished. Kihyun managed to catch his breath long enough to unwrap himself from Changkyun and move them to the bed. Changkyun removed his shirt and leaned overtop of the older male, kissing his face and neck while working on the button of his jeans. Kihyun shifted uncomfortably, making Changkyun's job harder. Changkyun growled and looked at Kihyun.

"Hold still before I tie you down." He growled. Kihyun squeaked and nodded meakly. Changkyun finally freed Kihyun from his denim prison, the cool air on his bare legs causing goosebumps to arise. Changkyun licked his lips and placed kisses along Kihyun's smooth thighs. The latter wriggled under him, whining.

"S-stop teasing me C-Changkyun." Kihyun begged, bucking his hips when Changkyun wrapped his lips around Kihyun's clothed member. Kihyun let his head fall back as Changkyun mouthed over his member, his whole body shaking.

"Feel good Hyung?" Changkyun asked seductively. He laughed at Kihyun's strangled moan. Changkyun sat up and wiggled out of his pants, kicking them across the room. Kihyun sat up and pushed Changkyun down, smirking.

"My turn, Changkyunnie." Changkyun swallowed hard and watched the dark haired male as he tugged his boxers down. Changkyun felt his face become red at Kihyun's reaction.

"T-there is no way in hell all of this I'd going to fit in me!" Kihyun whispered, staring in disbelief at Changkyun's size. Changkyun chuckled, causing Kihyun to look up at him.

"We'll make it fit babe." It was Kihyun's turn to blush. He took a shaky breath and leaned down, kitten licking the head of Changkyun's cock. Changkyun let out a deep moan, and gripped the bed sheets. Kihyun chuckled.

"For someone who isn't a virgin you sure are sensitive." Kihyun teased.

"If you dont be quiet I'm gonna fill your mouth with something other than snarly comments." Changkyun growled. Kihyun nodded and took Changkyun into his mouth, sucking harshly. Changkyun cursed and moved to grip Kihyun's hand that rested on his thigh. Kihyun squeezed his hand as he moved his lips further down Changkyun's cock. Changkyun groaned, and sat up, pulling Kihyun off of him and pulling him onto the bed instead. Changkyun leaned over the bed and grabbed his backpack, pulling lube and a condom out. Kihyun furrowed his brows.

"I carry them around just in case." Changkyun shrugged. Kihyun rolled his eyes and straddled him. Changkyun smiled and put lube on his middle finger, reaching around Kihyun, but never taking his eyes off of Kihyun's face. Kihyun whimpered as he felt Changkyun's cold finger push up against his entrance.

"Relax or it'll hurt even more." Kihyun nodded and laid his head on Changkyun's shoulders taking deep breaths as he felt Changkyun's long finger enter him. He chewed on his lip as a burning sensation filled his lower body. It didn't hurt but it didn't feel great either. Changkyun kissed Kihyun's neck and face as he waited for Kihyun to relax more before moving his finger. He felt Kihyun's muscles relax and started to move his finger slowly. Kihyun let out quiet moans, his breath hitching when Changkyun added a second finger. Changkyun looked down, noticing the look on Kiyun's face

"You okay?" Changkyun asked, stopping the movement of his fingers.  Changkyun nor Kihyun expected the long moan to come out of his mouth, or for Kihyun to push againsgbhis fingers and beg for more. But that is exactly what happened. When Changkyun slipped in a third finger, Kihyun arched his back, moaning loudly.

      After a couple minutes of this, Changkyun removed his fingers. Kihyun whined, not enjoying the empty feeling. Changkyun smirked and ripped the condom open with his teeth. Kihyun bit his lip, and watched as Changkyun rolled it on. Kihyun shifted impatiently in his lap. Changkyun looked up at Kihyun when he was done, taking in the needy look on Kihyun's face. Kihyun lined Changkyun's member up with his entrance and slid down. He gasped and rocked his hips slightly, not stopping until Changkyun was fully seated inside him. Changkyun groaned and grabbed Kihyun's hips. Kihyun whimpered and waited to become adjusting before lifting his hips and repeating the process of slowly sliding his way down.

       When he was finally adjusted, he started bouncing. Kihyun couldn't help bit admire the way Changkyun looked with his head thrown back in ecstacy. It only spurred him on. Kihyun picked up the pace, moans now leaving his own mouth. It wasn't long before Kihyun felt the unfamiliar knot forming in his stomach, he whimpered and his bouncing became sloppy. Kihyun figured Changkyun was close as well from the way his cock was pulsing inside him. Kihyun's thoughts were confirmed when Changkyun let out a loud moan. Kihyun rolled his hips, not even bothering bouncing. He gasped when Changkyun gripped his own leaking member and started to work his hand around him. All of the pleasure sent Kihyun over the edge shortly after, his body convulsing above Changkyun's. Changkyun cane shortly after, Kihyun's constant clenching and unclenching becoming too much.

       Kihyun collapsed over Changkyun in a heep of sweat and cum. He felt disgusting but had no energy to move. He was surprised when Changkyun moved him and got up, coming back with a warm cloth and started to clean up his cum covered body. Kihyun was embarrassed but his throat was sore and his body was limp. Changkyun did the same to himself and climbed next to Kihyun, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy, not taking long to fall asleep.

THERE. Never again. Ever. That was so awkward. I can never look at those two again. The saddest thing is, this is the longest chapter. Anyway y'all better appreciate this and vote it up.