Chapter 20

Kihyun couldn't believe it, he had just been proposed to and now he was sitting in the back of a police car next to his finace with handcuffs around his wrists. Changkyun looked at Kihyun. "Im sorry." Kihyun couldn't believe it, they had done everything to not get caught, but some things weren't good enough.

~~

Everything was a blur at this point. Kihyun had been sentenced to five years. Changkyun; ten. Kihyun was heartbroken. He had spent his days in his cell planing his wedding and just going through the motions. He wasn't allowed to see Changkyun and it was killing him. Although today seemed different. It had already been a year and a half since both had been put in jail and Kihyun couldn't take it. He had sat in his cell crying all day and the guards were tired of hearing it.

"What will get you to shut the fuck up Yoo?!" The guard yelled. Kihyun sobbed and walked up to the bars, leaning against them.

"Lim Changkyun." Kihyun said.

"If I bring him to you will you shut the help up?!" The guard snapped. Kihyun nodded quickly and smirked as the guard walked off. Idiots. There was a reason why those two were not supposed to be near one another. Kihyun's smirk dropped and he started sniffling again as the guard came back with Changkyun. The guard opened Kihyun's cell door and pushed Changkyun inside. Changkyun smiled and wrapped his arms around Kihyun, hugging the other tightly. "You ready to get out of this place?"