Chapter 21 - There is hope

The two days has gone in a flash and my parents are leaving soon. I must admit I'm thankful I get to spend another night here. It's so peaceful and sleeping under the stars is completely different and calming. We spend the whole day yesterday game driving and saw a lot of wild, including my favorite wild cat, a lion. I love them for their beauty and power, I guess in a way I admire their strength. They are the kings and queens that rules the bush-veld.

My parents and I are currently having a brunch at their suite before they hit the road and leave me.

"I'm almost regretting that we did not decide to stay a day longer as well." My mom looks up to my dad sort of hinting for an extra night, but he did not fall for it.

"You know we discussed this Roza and the extra night for Azora was your idea."

"Yes I know, but now I can't help but be a bit jealous." She looked down with a sheepish grin on her face trying to make my dad feel guilty.

"You know I'm sitting right here and you are talking like I'm not, right?" I point to myself just to get my point across.

"Yes, yes I know you are here sweetie, I just wanted to try my luck with your dad." My dad just smirked behind the camera lens. I think he took thousands of photo's during their two nights here. Whenever I saw him his camera was glued to his hands, ready to take a picture at any time. I took some pictures myself, but I doubt it will come even close to the ones he has taken. Photography is one of his serious hobbies and he has almost perfected it over the years taking breath-taking photos.

~~~~~~

"Okay lady bug, one of the park's drivers will fetch you tomorrow at one in the afternoon and drop you off at the gate where we will be waiting for you. Tonight's dinner has already been organized for you so you'll be picked up at around six tonight and be back around eight." My dad gave me the rundown as I walked them to their car and climbed in. They need to drop me off at my suite.

"So you planned my day for me even though you won't be here? I thought this was my time?" I joked, my dad picked up on it and was quick to reply. "I have to fill your day to keep you out of trouble." Wat type Of trouble could I get into here?

As we pulled up in front of my suite my mom turned to look at me. "I arranged a little surprise for you at four this afternoon, but they will come to you. I hope you enjoy it love."

"Thanks mom. I'll see you two around one tomorrow. I love you." After I gave them a couple of air kisses I got out of the car and watched as they drove away. I took a deep breath full of fresh air and felt how much more rejuvenated I felt. These past two days has done wonders for me and I could feel relaxation and calmness seep throughout my body right into my soul.

Finally, I'm alone. Don't get me wrong I really did enjoy it with my parents, but alone time is what I need especially in a place like this. It is just past eleven in the morning so I have some time to kill before four.

I decided to read a book and sun bathe in the sun. All my books that I read are e-books so I had to switch on my phone. I switched it off when we got here, not wanting any distractions or drama and I have been enjoying it. As soon as my phone was on, messages started to come through, luckily it was only three which surprised me, I thought there would be more.

One was from Suzanna asking me to send her pictures of three dresses that I'm thinking of wearing for the wedding, she want to have the final say and she told me that I must remember the color must be turquoise and nothing else. I haven't even gotten to that yet. I groan and just scrolled down to the next message not wanting to deal with her now.