III

"What class do you have now?" Luke asked once Jack had dropped us off.

"P.e. You?" I asked him.

"Uh, world history." He replied looking up from the schedule in his hand.

"That sucks, it's SO boring." I yawned.

"That sucks? You're the one that ACTUALLY has to move, while I can sleep in the back." He shot back.

"Whatever."

"Don't be jealous," He smiled. "Oh look this is my class."

"Okay well, have fun and I'll see you after school." I smiled and walked away. He waved and walked inside as well.

"Hey Julie, wait up!" Someone yelled from across the hall. I turned to see Anthony running towards me. Immediately butterflies erupted in my stomach and my hands became a tad bit sweaty.

"Are you okay? You look a bit pale." He asked concerned once he was near.
"Peachy Keen!" I nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Positive." I assured.

"Okay, well if you're fine, lets go to class?" He stated but I could tell he still didn't fully believe me.

"Sure." I smiled.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay class so today we will working in groups so we can get to know each other and do math! Yay!" Mrs. Prado, my geometry teacher, cheered once the tardy bell rung.

"YAY!" We cheered sarcastically.

"Well, I'll be assigning your groups. Once that's done, you may pull out the packets I gave you yesterday and begin." She explained. "Okay so first group is..."

*several minutes later of calling groups later*

"and last but not least Valerie, Miranda, Julie, and Maria."

I sighed, grabbed my belongings, and walked over to my group.

"Hey, I know you! I've seen you before!" I shouted to the girl that was getting it on, at Michelle's patio last night.

"Juliana, please keep it down. We don't care about the people you know or don't know. I'll be seeing you after school." Mrs. Prado spoke from her desk.

Great! Now you got detention on the second day of school.

"Sorry Mrs. Prado, it won't happen again." I mumbled as I took a seat next to Maria.

"So I hope we will have no more off-topic discussions? Awesome! This will be due at the end of the class. Get to work." Mrs. Prado eyed me while talking to the rest of the class.

"Hey weren't you at Michelle's party last night?" I asked/whispered to the girl, who was sat in front of me. She looked at me and her eyes widened in realization.

"Oh my god! Don't remind me, that was so embarrassing!" She covered her face with her hands and put her head down on the table.

"Sorry. I'm Julie by the way." I smiled shyly. Slowly she lifted her head and looked at me.

"I'm Miranda." She introduced herself. "I'm sorry about Harry, I swear nothing was going to happen. I'm not like that and he knows that."

"It's okay you don't have to explain yourself to me." I nodded my head. "And I'll take it as Harry is your boyfriend, yeah?"

"Yeah, Harry is all mine." She smiled and instantly her eyes lit up at the mention of his name.

"Aww look at you all in love and shit." I laughed and she, well Miranda, became a deep shade of red. "But don't worry, I also want to find my Prince Charming but I'm afraid the idiot might be stuck in a tree or something."