VIX

"Aww Luke, thank you so much." I smiled and kissed him.

"There's more." He smirked. I gaped at him and then grabbed the next item in the bag. It was an envelope with a key taped onto it. I looked up at him once more before I opened up the envelope. I pulled out the paper and read the words written on it.

Julie, We're finally going on our first proper date, babe. Yay! What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't take my girlfriend out on a date? A bad one, that's for sure. See you in a bit, princess.

-Luke Xx.

P.s. I bought you a dress. Wear it. :-)

P.p.s or P.s.s (idk what goes next) don't forget the key.

"Luke!" I squealed. "You're taking me on a date?"

"Yup." He smiled proudly. "Today."

"But what about the other boys and the families coming over?" I asked suddenly thinking about the others.

"I already talked to them about it." He smiled. "but we'll make it back in time so you can meet their families. Okay?"

"Okay." I nodded. "but why a dress?"

"Because I'm dying to see you in a dress." He bit his lip. I playfully slapped his shoulder. "Okay then, I'll let you get ready." He smiled. He handed me a wrapped box and another bag.

"You're really spoiling me right now." I shook my head.

"I know." He laughed. "just get ready. Lauren, Ashton's younger sister, let me borrow her curling iron so that's in my bathroom. Bye baby."

And with that he walked out of the room. I sighed and looked at the box and bag. I decided to open the bag first. I gasped as pulled out a light blue jacket, it was slightly like a letterman jacket but much more pretty, it had 5sos girlfriend engraved on the left side of the jacket.

"This must have cost a fortune." I shook my head. "Julie you need to step up your game."

I walked over to a full length mirror that was hanging on his closet door on the right side of the room and tried it on. I love it! and it's comfortable, really comfortable. I kept it on and walked back to the bed. I neatly unwrapped the box and slowly removed the top off the box. Inside there sat the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. (a/n I'll let you decide what it looks like :) I quickly ran to Luke's bathroom to put it on. This is gorgeous and, in all honesty, I look really good. I'm not trying to sound selfish and cocky but I look really good in this dress.

*

I'm done curling my hair and done getting ready but I haven't stepped outside of this room at all. I'm really nervous, I haven't been this nervous in years. A date? Wow, a real date with Luke; this is great. I never actually thought this day would come. I'm not prepared for this in any way.

"Julie, are you done?" Ashton knocked, scaring me slightly.

"Yeah." I nodded looking at myself one last time in the mirror before grabbing the key.

"Good, because Luke is done as well and he's waiting for you." He informed me. I sighed and walked to the door. As I opened the door, Ashton saw me and his smile grew wide.

"He was right!" Ashton exclaimed. "Damn, this boy is good. He said you would look beautiful in this dress."

"Aww, thanks Ash." I smiled and hugged him.

"No problem babe." He smiled and walked me out to the living room. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to Luke.

Remember when he took me to that park on my birthday? and I said he looked really good in a tux? Yeah, well that doesn't come anywhere near as how handsome he looks today.