First Sight (chapter 2)

Me, Frankie, and Mikey went to the nearest pizza place to eat dinner. The three of us were calmly sitting at the table eating our pizza.

"Layla, are you happy about our new neighbors?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, I guess so" I replied.

"I wonder if they have a hot daughter," Mikey said sarcastically.

"I didn't see if they had any kids. So I doubt it," I told him.

"Damn," He replied.

Me and Frankie laughed. Mikey could make anyone laugh at any time. He was just that kind of charming boy. Frankie was slightly more timid then Mikey but they both had a quality about them that make people flock to them. It wasn't just their movie star good looks. They were both stars in their on unique way.

Once we were done with our pizza we drove home. With loud music playing the whole way and us singing along terribly with the windows wide open.

We got out of the car and I was walking across the street when I came to a sudden stop.

He was tall, about six foot tall. His jet black hair slightly covered his right eye, his eyes that were the greenest eyes I have ever seen. He had ivory skin that contrasted beautifully with his hair and eyes.

"Layla!" Frankie yelled while taking my arm and pulling me out of the way of a speeding Subaru.

"God Layla be careful!" Frankie scolded.

"I-I didn't know they had a son," I stuttered.

Frankie rolled his eyes as we walked into our house. I ran up to my room and looked out my window. I saw boxes and a desk in the room I have a view of. Then I saw him walk in and begin unpacking. A smile formed on my face. I couldn't help but be excited.