Chapter 1

"Wow,this place is beautiful",said Twyla stepping out of the red with black rim car. Holding a neon blue suitcase and black sunglasses in the other hand. Her brown hair in a French braid, wearing a Captain America shirt and jean shorts. Staring at a cozy yellow cabin with her brown eyes. "Yeah, such a pretty place in the middle of nowhere with no Internet", said a girl with blond hair with curls at the end. Then looks behind her with her blue eyes looking at a car driving up behind them. Wearing a white cropped top and pink jeans on. "Oh, come on Jennie you know you will have fun this summer", said Twyla putting her sunglasses on and turning to look at her. " Well yeah, I'm hanging out with you and Sam this summer", said Jennie walking over to the trunk and opening it. "What about me", said a boy hopping out of the passengers side of the silver car behind them. His brown hair in a cute messy style,and his green eyes looking at Jennie. With a colorful plaid shirt and jeans on. "Seth, my best friend and my boyfriend. Then there's my best friends cousin. Yeah, staying with what I said first",said Jennie pulling out a black polka dotted suitcase out of the trunk and sets it on the ground. "Harsh", said Seth trying pulling his black backpack of the backseat of the silver car. "Hey, I'm glad to be with Jennie and Seth", said Twyla walking over to the trunk with Jennie. She sets her suitcase next to Jennie's and starts getting out more bags out of the trunk. "Seth, I told Jacob to text you when he starts walking up, because Jenn took my phone for the weekend", said Sam with his dirty blond hair,and hazel eyes looking at Seth struggling to get his backpack out of the back of the car. "Ok, but why my phone",said Seth finally getting the bag from the back. "Because the we don't know him yet cuz", said Twyla picking up her bag again with some other bags and starts walking up to the cabin. "Wow, girls I thought we said pack lightly", said Sam getting some bags from the trunk of the red car and starts walking behind Jennie who was also holding bags. "Boys, don't judge till you grow a chest and loose a couple parts", said Jennie walking through the door and drops the bags. "And that's why we have a separate cars and rooms", said Seth closing the door behind him. "Now I'm even more excited about this summer, look at this place", said Twyla looking at the window seat then sits on it. "You're telling me look at the fireplace", said Jennie pointing to a giant fireplace with a Tv above it. "Yeah well, we should get our rooms set up so we can go down to the lake", said Seth heading down the hall to one of the four bedrooms with Sam behind him. "Come on Twyla lets fabulize our room for the summer", said Jennie picking up the bags again and starts heading down the hall. Twyla gets up and grabs the bags that are left on the floor and starts walking down the hall behind her.

"There, we are finally done. Now we can go to the lake with the boys",said Jennie grabbing her purple towel off of the bed frame in the corner of the room. "You know the boys left to meet up with that Jacob kid right", said Twyla walking out of the bathroom with her towel in her hand. "Yeah, but they can meet us down there", she said walking out of the room with Twyla right behind her.

_______________________________

Note I made this story about 2 years ago, and my brother , aka not my brother because Im an only child, thought it was a good idea to hack my google docs and look at my 15 stories that are unfinished. But don't say "OMG why did he hack you". It is because we give each other our passwords and stuff. Anyway here it is!!!

Shelby Jean