We talked to each other till Blair walked in

We talked to each other till Blair walked in. "My gosh, that guy at the bakery would not pick what kind of fucking dounut he wanted. I was so close to throwing the whole tray at his..." she finally saw that I was with Seth and Jacob. "...Face", she finished looking at Seth. Seth was smiling like an idiot when he saw her. Jacob tapped my shoulder and whispered, "lets make an excuse to leave these two alone". I nodded and stood up, "I think I left my TV on from last night". I walked to my room and heared Jacob say, "I'm going to get my phone". When I got to my room I fell to my spinny computer chair. Jacob came in not long after shutting the door. "Why didn't you tell me you were Seth's roommate", I asked. "Because I thought you knew", I sighed nodding. I opened my laptop going on my Youtube channel to read the comments. Yes I started a Youtube channel, But it was only like 2 months ago. My channels name is ButterTwy and I mostly do boring stuff like vlog special occasion, challenges, and DIYs. Yeah I said DIY, I have an art corse in college so. I felt someone stand behind me as I went throw the comments replying to most of them. "Youtube huh", I jumped a little at his voice. I nodded to him. He leaned down so his head was next to mine. My breath hitched as his hands landed on my shoulders moving them till they are on mine pushing keys into my search bar. "What are you...", "Just watch". He click to a video called 'Me And My Brother Do A Q&A'. It started and I watched as Jacob and another boy pop onto the screen. "Hey guys, so as you can see I'm not with Sam today", That is when I paused the video and turned to look at Jacob with my hands over my mouth. He smiled at my reaction but didn't say anything. I took my hands off my mouth and looked back at the screen to continue watching. "But i'm not alone, I'm with my brother Jacob." Jacob was spinning around in his chair as Colby was talking. Colby looked over at him and said, "Jacob, what are you doing". I giggled as Jacob looked up and smiled at the camuera. Jacob leaned over me and stopped the video. I pouted up at him making him smile. "Why didn't you tell me Colby Brock was your brother," I still had the pouty face. "Because it never came to mind", He sat on my bed with his hands holding him up behind him. His shirt is trying to kill me with the tightness of it, Focus Twyla Focus! I got up and sat on his lap, His face told me he was suprised by that but that was for a slit second. "How can you forget that your brother is a Youtube star and not tell me", I gave another pouty look before I put my hands on his neck. "Because he is just my brother to me, what is he to you", He asked putting his hands on my thighs sending chills up my spine. I shifted on his lap so my legs were on either side of him. A low moan came from his lips when I did. "You really should stay still if you want to sit on me", he said. I laughed but nodded. "Sorry", it was his turn to laugh this time, "It's fine, now continue with my question". I sighed, "He is one of my favorite youtubers including Shane Dawson, Jenna Marbles, Daz Black, Dan How...", "Don't say Dan Howell...I don't have the power for you to be into him". I smiled, "I'm not into him, I just think he is relatable. Anyways Phil is the one to be with". He ground as he wrapped his arms around my waist, "Don't do that to me". I laughed and pulled him tighter to me. Which results into him leaning back words and me falling on top of him. When I tried to get off his grip got tighter, making it useless because I'm as strong as paper. "Jacob..." I ground. "Twyla...",He mimicked. "I don't like being on top", He laughed and said," Good to know, I like top". It took a second for it to actually click in my brain to what he said. "Eww Jacob", I slapped his shoulder only making him laugh harder. He let me go and I layed beside him. The door opened to show Jennie jumping up and down. I sat up and said, "What's up". She screamed,"Caleb asked me out to dinner tonight". She has had a crush on him the last 3 weeks. Caleb worked with her at Starbucks and well yeah you get the picture. "Great, that means you are asking Blair for fashion advise right? I'm bad at that", never put me in charge of someone elses clothes. She nodded and ran out. Jacob chuckled and rolled his eyes. "When are you going to let me meet Colby", I asked him. "When I feel like going to Californa", He stated. I got up going to my computer and going back to my page. My channel has almost 370,000 subs but that doesn't matter to me. Jacob pulled my chair from my desk before getting in front of me and the computer. "What", He smiled lifting me to a standing pasition, sitting down in the chair, then pulling me down to sit on his lap. "Proceed", I laughed shaking my head but kept doing what I was doing. I got some comments from him here and there. after an hour my door opened and Jen said bye and left to her date. I stopped when she closed the door and just layed back onto Jacob's chest. This made him wrap his arms around me and put in head in the nook of my neck. We sat there for quit a while and that only stopped when Jacob mumbled something I could not heir. "What", I asked. "Want to go on a date with me", I smiled and nodded, I was so tired that my eyes would not open. "Ok, Good night Twyla", I felt him kiss my forehead. The next thing I know I'm asleep.

________________________________________________

Guys that photo took forever to edit, the original is this. ( I found it on the internet)

 ( I found it on the internet)

and this is where I ended

I'm proud of myself right now

Shelby Jean

P.S The name of that video made me laugh when I wrote it

p.p.s I kinda want to make more of these photos, so if you have any ideas for a photo I can make tell me or you can show me yours. Like if you have a view of Twyla's channel and want it a little different, then send it to me on twitter instagram or here in messages.

p.p.p.s I was thinking about get rid of the whole supernatural aspect to this book, it does not go with anything that is happening in the book or anything that is coming up.