With her surprise Jacob was sitting on the dock looking at the water. "Oh my God Jacob thank God",she said falling in his lap then hugged him. "Wow, Twyla what's wrong", he said hugging her back. Twyla whipped away her tears and said," I thought you were going home". Trying to avoided telling too much to worry him. "no Jennie wanted me to come here to wait for you. Why would you be so upset about that",he said still hugging her. Twyla hesitated and said," because Nick wants to kill you". He stopped hugging her and said," why would he want to kill". Twyla stood up and said,"I'm sorry it's all my fault. I so sorry Jacob". Jacob stood up and said," hey this is not the only time someone wanted to kill me. and i doubt it was your fault". "No Jacob it is my fault everything is. My mom my brother and I can't make that happen with you. I'm sorry I think that we should...", she said but was cut off when Jacob pulled her near him. "don't say that Twyla, whatever happens I'm not leaving you", he said. "Jacob I...I love you", said Twyla hugging him back. Jacob smiled and lifted her head up and said," I love you too Twyla". He leaned down and kissed her. Jacob stopped and looked behind him. "what's wrong", she said grabbing his hand. "Shhh", he said putting his finger up to his lips. Jacob started walking with Twyla still behind him. A bush rumbled and Jacob said," run to the cabin". Twyla and Jacob both ran up the path to the cabin. when they got inside Jacob slammed the door shut. Jennie came running out of the bathroom and said," what happens". Her teeth were already changing for the night time. "Someone is following us", said Jacob. Jennie started growing hair on her arms and said," I think something wrong Twyla its 12 and in a minute I'll be a werewolf. Help me please". Twyla walked over to her and put her hand on her forehead. She closed her eyes and suddenly blacked out and fell.  "Twyla are you ok", said Jacob. Twyla sat up and said," yeah but who are you".

________________________________

Wow Cliff hanger! What's going to happen next!

Shelby Jean