My classes ended and I was now heading to the parking lot where I was told to go to. I guess Jacob has a car and wanted to pick me up. I was texting Brad as I walked to tell him I'm there. When Jacob got into eye view I could not help but smile when I saw he was sitting on the hood of his car looking around, for me probable. When I walked closer he noticed me and a smile grew on his face. "Hi, thanks for picking me up", I said. He nodded but still kept that smile on his face as he got off the car and stood in front of me. Out of no where Brad comes up putting his arm around my shoulders looking at Jacob like he is steeling something from him. "Hey girl, who's the dude", I looked over at him with 'are you kidding' look and then relisation hit him and he dropped his arm from my shoulders and smiled at Jacob. "I'm sorry man I didn't know it was you", then he leaned down to my ear and said, "So is this Jacob or Seth". I laughed shaking my head. I turned so I was in front of Brad and next to Jacob where he put his arm over my shoulders. "Jacob meet Brad, and Brad meet Jacob. Brad is my best friend that can't think before he does", Jacob had a confused look that I have not noticed before. "I thought Jen was your best friend?", he questioned. "Jacob, things change, people change, and then there is Brad", I laughed making Jacob smile again. They talked to each other for a little bit till My phone went off. I looked at the screen to see Seth's name. "Hello", I said extending the o more then needed. "Where are you", he had a series tone making me lose my smile and my good mood. "What's up", I looked up to see Brad and Jacob looking at me wanting to know. "I need help with something", "What". I herd him sigh on the other line and he said, "I think I might like Blair". I was silent for a second till I brought my hand up to my face and said, "You are a fucking ass hole". "What?", he asked. "You scared the shit out of me for a thing I already knew", I said. "And I am busy right now we can talk about it later", "Ok bye little cousin". "Bye Seth", I turned off my Phone and looked up to see Jacob smirking and Brad giving a confused look. "Seth has a thing he wants to talk to me about", I told Brad. He nodded but I could still notice he wanted to know more. We all stood in silence for a minute till I said," so can I go to my house or...". That made Brad say, "Yeah can I have a ride over". Jacob smiled at us both and we all got in the car to go to my house. When we got there I saw Seth sitting on the steps to my house looking worried. I signed and looked over at Brad as he got out because he needed to go to the bathroom really bad. So me and Jacob were the only ones in the car. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Brad was coming", I was cut off by Jacob putting his lips on mine. I put my hand to his hair, tangling my fingers in it. When we finally pulled away I was out of breath and so was he. "Sorry, I held it in as long as I could", he smirked before getting out of the car. I rolled my eyes and got out too. Seth stood up when he saw me and walked over to me. Jacob said hi to him before he went in the house. "Twyla, can we please talk?", I nodded and took his had to follow me. I walked us to a spot behind the house. It it surrounded by trees and had a little building that looks like a really small shed. I come here to be alone, or to do homework. When we both sat down I said," so you like Bree". He nodded and signed, "Yup". "So why have you not told her", I asked. "Because I don't want you to be mad at me for dating one of your best friends", I laughed. He looked at me funny, "What". When I stopped laughing I said,"She is not my best friend Seth if you were into my best friend you have more then just telling me you have a crush. And I would not care anyway", He nodded with a smile. "Who is your best friend then", I rolled my eyes and walked out of the shed with Seth right behind.