I just put my camera on the stand when Jen came in with a gold bag. "Thanks Jen, If I had a lot of makeup I would not have asked", I say as I take the bag from her hands. She nodded going and sitting on my bed. "Oh, I forgot to ask", I say sitting in my computer chair. "How was your date the other day", her smile faded a little when I asked. "It could have been better", I nodded. I have known she was still hung up on Sam, I mean, I get it because they were together for 4 years and the reason they broke up was because of distance. Not even a real reason to brake up, but they did and they can't go back now. "What went wrong", I ask. "Well when he picked me up he told me we were having dinner with his family", I laugh. "What? Your kidding right? Your first date with him was with his parents?", I said covering my face so I could stop laughing. Jen laughed, "Yeah, and it was with his parents and 4 brothers and 3 sisters". "Oh my gosh his parents had some fun", We both burst out in laughter, But we stop quick as we see the door open. Bree walks in with a smile on her face and says, "What are you guys talking about". "Date fails", I laugh wiping away the tears that formed in my eyes from laughing so much. "Aww You should have asked me to join I have so many fails", She said sitting next to Jen. "We will invite you in the next date fail talk", said Jen putting her arm over her shoulders. I smile at my two roommates before they both turned to me. "I need to ask you something", said Jenny. "Shoot", I say leaning in my chair. "You and Jacob? What is going on with that?", She says with a smirk. "I was wondering the same thing, please tell", Bree smiled. "Nothing", I say with a smile on my face as I thought of him. "Nothing, Don't look like it when he stays the night every night", Bree stated. "Does it bother you?", I asked them. They  shake there heads, "Then we have no problems, and if there was something going on don't you think I would tell my best girl friends". "Fine, I need to get ready for work anyways", Jen said standing up and leaving. I smiled over at Bree. She looked around her before looking back at me, "What". After I talked with Seth about an hour ago he told he he had feelings for Bree and wanted to tell her. And the last time I saw her was before he asked to have a minute with her. "So, what did you and Seth talk about", I knew the answer just wanted to hear it from her. "Nothing really he just told he that he wanted help with making a pie for your birthday next month. Oh I was not supposed to tell you that...I'm sorry", she covers her mouth with her hands. I closed my eyes for a second before opening them and saying, "Don't worry I will probably forget anyways", I say with a fake smile. "Ok good, I don't Seth to be mad at me", She smiled and stood up and walked to the window seat. I did the same sitting next to her looking out the window. It started to rain not long ago, which was why Jacob and Brad left. They went to the store to pick up some snacks and movies to watch after dinner, And that dinner was my awesome pasta. Seth went to his house to pick up some clothes for him and Jacob, and sense Brad lives like a block away he already got his. "Twyla", Bree was looking out the window as she spoke. "Yeah", I said looking outside as a car pulled up in front of the house. "Do you think it was weird if I liked Seth", I shook my head turning to her. "Not at all, I think you should go for it", She smiled and leaned over to give me a hug. " Thanks", I laugh, "Don't thank me I didn't do anything". She laughed, "True". I looked back outside seeing Seth walk in with a trash bag over his shoulder. "Are you sure you like that guy with a trash bag full of clean cloths", She smiles and nods. I roll my eyes saying, "Of course you do". He gives me a little push before we both stand up walking down the hall to open the door for him. "Hello my cousin", "Hello little cousin", he says walking in. He sets the bag down and opens it and pulls out another bag. "What the Hell is this", I say taking it from his hand when he hands it to me. "Jacob's cloths", I sign. "Um, Seth can I talk to you for second", said Bree. I look over at her and she smiles at me then at him. I hold up the bag saying, "I'm just going to take this to my room". I left fast and closed my room door. I dropped the bag of clothes on my bed and headed back over to the window seat. Rain fell down on the glass.A song came to me making me smile, and every time I get a song stuck in my head I need to sing it to get it out. I usually record it and sense my camera was up I walked to my chair and grabbed my gutter and pressed record. "Hey guys, I'm going to be singing a cover", I cleared my throat. "I will be singing collide by Howie Day", I started to strum the cords closing my eyes as I do.

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
I'm barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah

But I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the wrong words seem to rhyme

Out of the doubt that fills your mind

I somehow find

You and I collide

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
Well, I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide

You finally find
You and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide

I stopped and signed, I love doing that. Just singing with out a reason. I opened my eyes and shut the camera off again before I feel arms wrap around me. "Your voice is so beautiful", I hear him whisper. I already knew it was Jacob, after a couple of days you can notice his arms from anyone else. I think that pretty much explains it, and his arm mass... "I didn't know you got here yet", I say. "Yeah I guess I came just in time", I laugh turning around in his arms so I am facing him. "Shut up", I smile pulling his head down so I can connect our lips. I pulled away soon after walking away out the door. When I get to the living room I see Brad opening a bag of salt and vinegar chips. I walk up to him taking the bag from his hand walking into the kitchen. "What the Hell Twyla", He said walking into the kitchen behind me. "No snacks before dinner", He signs and walks out of the kitchen and Seth walks in. "I don't think I know the guy", I laugh at him. "That is Brad", He smirks. "Boyfriend?", I look at him with a 'are you kidding' look before saying, "He is my friend Seth, that is all". He nods and walks out