"wow, what were you 2 doing last night", said Jennie walking into the living room to see Jacob and Twyla asleep on the couch. Jacob opened his eyes to see Jennie staring at them. "morning Jennie", he said still with his arm around Twyla. "Morning, what happened last night", asked Jennie. "I picked you and Sam up at the bar and dropped you off here. Then me and Twyla watched a movie and fell asleep I guess",he said. "Ok, I'm going to go sleep some more because of my head", said Jennie walking back down the hall. Twyla put her hands on her face and sat up. "Good morning sunshine", he said looking at Twyla. "Morning", she said standing up and smiling at him. "What are you doing today", asked Jacob as he stood up. "Well today I have a meeting with a college professor at 1. But the rest of the day nothing", she said smiling. "Ok,let's go to breakfast then", he said. "Ok I'll go get dressed",she said walking down the hall to her room.

Twyla walks out in a plain pink crop top with white shorts and pink converse. Twyla took her phone out and text Jacob:hey where are you: she started walking outside and saw him in a plaid buttoned up shirt and plain jeans. "Hey girly",said Jacob as she walked up to him. "Hey, so where are we going to breakfast",she said fixing one of his shirt sleeves. "Some place special", he said opening the door for her. "Ok", she said stepping in. He closed the door and went to the other side of the car and jumped in. "Ready", he said putting his buckle on. Twyla shook her head yes and Jacob started driving.

"How was it",said Jacob taking a sip of coffee. "Amazing, thank you for taking me here", said Twyla wiping her face off with a napkin. "Welcome", he said putting the coffee down. "Can I ask you something",asked Twyla. "ask away", said Jacob sitting back in his seat. Twyla hesitated then said," how did you actually meet Nick". Jacob looked out the window then at Twyla. "Twyla I don't do that stuff anymore I promise",said Jacob leaning on the table. "I trust you you're not like them I see it",she said. Jacob looked at her and said "how do you know about that in the first place Twyla". Twyla looked at how worried he looked and said,"Jacob my dad was the leader of that group. don't worry I hid my identity after he died". Jacob sat back again. "What do you mean not anymore",she said taking a sip of coffee. "I ran, and changed my name", he said twirling his fork around on his plate. "I guess we got more in common than we thought",she said. Twyla stood up and took Jacob's hand and pulled him up. Twyla ran out the door and went to the side of the building still holding his hand. "What are you doing", he said when they stopped. Twyla looked at him and saw how he was looking at her. "Kiss me",she said leaning on the side of the building. Jacob leaned in and kisses her. Twyla put her hand around his head. Jacob's hand where on her hips. They both stopped when Twyla's phone goes off. She answers is and says "hello.......oh ok I'll meet you there......ok bye", she said then hung up. "Who was that", said Jacob backing up. "Jennie I need to go to the college", said Twyla putting her phone away. "Ok let's go then",he said putting his hand out. "You so weird", said Twyla taking his hand. 

______________________________________

Weird? like every old romantic movie? Yes! Thanks for reading!!!

Shelby Jean