I set up the food before heading into my room with Jacob and Brad. "You boys ready", I say setting up the camera in front of my window seat. We needed more seats for my video so I thought we could all squeeze into the small space on the window seat. "Sure, what are we doing again?", Jacob laughed. "We are doing the boys do my makeup challenge", I smile sitting in between them. "Is the camera rolling", Brad asked. "No, I sat down in front of a camera for no reason", I say sarcastically. "Well...", Said Brad with a smirk. "Shut up", I laugh. I look back at the camera and did my beginning and we did the whole putting makeup on my face. I split my face in half so Brad had one side and Jacob had the other. "You both done?", I ask. They both nod making me pick up the mirror on the floor and look at myself. "That the Hell", I laugh putting my hand over my mouth. "What I think I did great", said Jacob poking my left cheek. "I think I did better though", Said Brad. "First off Brad how did my skin turn so much redder on your side", I ask. "That was already there sweetie", he said in a girl voice. I looked over at him and slapped his arm. "Who is the winner?", said Brad. "It is of course Jacob, you made me look like Harley Quenn over here", I laugh. Jacob side hugs he as Brad makes his sad puppy dog face. "Well I will see you guys tomorrow because I have food cooking bye", I say to the camera as I shut it off. I look at them both and smile before heading out of the room with them behind me. When I walked into the living room I saw Seth, Bree, and Jen on the couch watching TV. Bree had already gotten into her pjs, they were a blue long sleeve with matching bottoms. Jen was still in her clothes from earlier, Jeans and a crop top as usual. And Seth was just wearing his Jeans and sweat shirt. I went passed all of them and went to the kitchen where I started making my pasta sauce.

I finished the dishes with the help of Jen before we all got continuing on the couch. Well and floor because the couch could only hold 3 people. The order was me on the floor in front of Jen who was on the couch. Seth sitting next to Jen and Jacob was in front of him on the floor, meaning Jacob was next to me. On the other side of me was Brad and Bree sat behind him. Seth earlier went to all the rooms and took all the pillows and blankets and put them in the living room. Bree thought it was a good idea for everyone to sleep in the living room. I agreed, and so did everyone else. But then I thought about school tomorrow and everyone said that I can sleep in my room when everyone goes to sleep. As the movie started my phone went off making almost everyone shush me. I laughed and left the room. When I answered it I was suprised to hear the other person. "Hello, is Jacob there by any chance it is his brother", I knew who it was right away. It was Colby Fucking Brock! "Uh yeah, Just one second", I said rushing right back out to the living room. "Jacob come here", He looked up at me with a ' why' look. I kicked him making him get up. When we finally made it to my room I took the phone that I was holding against my chest off and handed it to him. He took it and said, "Hello". His eye brows went from confused to normal as he hear the other person talk. I didn't notice that before. "Ok, but what has that got to do with me?", he paused before continueing. "How do you know where I am anyways...of course, I will kill him later", He looks over at me. 'What' I mouth to him, he puts his hand over the phone before saying, "He is coming to visit me, something about me meeting someone". He smirks at me before going back to his brother. I smile before sitting in the window seat looking out at the rain.

__________________________________________

Sorry I have not posted in a while I have had a lot going on.

Will be updating soon