Jacob lifted her up on to the couch and said," you don't remember me". Twyla shook her head no. Twyla rubbed her head then stood up, she walked over to her phone that was on her floor. "I think I should go lay down", she said walking down the hall to her room. Jacob sat on the couch and rubbed his head.

Twyla shut the door and walked over to her bed. She turned on her phone and saw that she had a text. She opened it to see it was from Nick. It read: hey girly meet me by the lake. Twyla bit her lip and stood up and put on a jacket next to her bed. She opened the door to see Jacob about to knock on the door. "Oh hi, I forgot to ask what your name is", said Twyla with a big smile on her face. "Jacob, I'm Seth and Sam's friend", he said putting his hands into his pockets. Twyla tilted her head and said," you look like someone I know, but I need to go meet someone down by the lake". Twyla stepped out of the room and started walking down the hall. Jacob asked, " who are you going to go meet". Twyla turned around and said," I'm sorry I don't know you that well to tell you". Then she started walking again down and out of the house.

When she got to the lake Nick was standing there with his face to the sun going down. 

____________________________________

This is where I ended the google docs story from 2014.  the next chapters are going to be me now doing them. I am totally going to make it better. Hopefully.... :)

Shelby Jean