"Ouch", said Twyla falling in the middle of a patch of woods. All around her where trees but right in front of her was a clear view of the lake. Twyla sat there looking a the tides as it came in and out. Twyla wiped away the tears on her face and noticed someone on the dock by the lake. She stood up and started walking towards the lake. As she got closer she noticed it was Jacob sitting on the dock looking at the horizon. "Jacob", said Twyla standing behind him. "Oh hey Twyla how did you find me", he said turning his head to see her. "I was hiding in my favorite hiding spot. And it has a view of the lake. Why are you hiding", she asked sitting down next to him. "Heard yelling at the house. So I just left. Now why are you hiding from", he said and a ting from his phone went off. Jacob pulls out his phone and reads it then reads it out loud to Twyla. " Seth is freaking out and just burst out of the house looking for Twyla. Please if you see Seth or Twyla to tell me: so are you running away from Seth", he said closing his phone and puts it in his pocket. "Come with me", she said standing up with her hand out. "Where", he said standing up. "To my hiding spot hurry before Seth comes",she said running to the path of woods with Jacob right behind her. She sits down and Jacob sits right next to her. " so that's how you saw me" he said looking at the lake. Twyla turned around and pulls a string. A backpack falls from the tree above them, she opens the backpack up and gives Jacob a blanket. "I don't need a blanket", he said holding it in his lap. "here", she said giving him a bag of smartfood popcorn and 2 bottles of water. "Ok then", he said holding everything. "Sorry I kind of hide when I fight with people I care about",she said putting the backpack back in the tree and ties the string. "It ok me too well any kind of fighting for me", he said handing her a bottle of water and put the popcorn in between them. He stood up and put the blanket on her and sits back down next to her. "Thanks Jacob", she said.

"So you're telling me that you never seen the wizard of oz", he said laying down with Twyla laying next to him. "Never have", she said putting a piece of popcorn in her mouth. They both laughed,Twyla puts her head on his arm. Jacob puts his arms around her.

"Twyla", said Jacob trying to wake her up. "Hmm", mound Twyla with her eyes still closed. "It's morning",he said leaning over Twyla. "I'm up", she said stretching her arms above her. "Good", he said still looking at her. "What are you looking are", she said looking at him. "nothing", he said standing up. "sure", she said sitting up. "I also got a text from Jennie about going to the dinner down the road for breakfast. Are you willing to go", said Jacob pulling Twyla off the ground. " sure we can take my car", she said looking at what she was wearing. "We should get dressed first", said Jacob putting his hand behind his head. "Right, good idea", she said covering her belly with her hand. 

__________________________________

Why in the world does she have water bottles and popcorn in a tree she has not seen in so long and eats it, no one knows. Have a good day.

Shelby Jean