"Oh thank God you guys are ok", said Sam jumping down in the room looking at Twyla and Jacob wiping their eyes and sitting up. "is everyone ok",said Jacob standing up. "Yeah,but we just can't find Nick",said Sam jumping up through the door and shuts the door. "You don't think he", said Jacob but was cut off when Twyla said "don't say that please. all I want to worry is what I'm going to get for school next week". Twyla stood up and put the blanket and pillows back in the chest. Jacob went under the door and Twyla walked over to him. "Twyla before we go up can I ask you something", said Jacob. "Yeah sure,anything",she said taking his hand. "Umm wow I bad at this", he said hesitating. "Jacob are you asking me to be your girlfriend", she said putting his hand on her cheek. He smiled and said "how did you know". Twyla kissed him on the cheek and said "I would love to be your girlfriend Jacob". Jacob leaned down and kissed her. His hands were on her neck and Twyla stood on her tiptoes. Sam opens the door and Twyla and Jacob stop and look up. "Wow,sorry", said Sam looking the other way. "No,it's fine Sam, we are just heading up", said Twyla. Sam put his hand out to help her up and she took it. Jacob took her waist and lifted her up. Twyla stood up and dusted herself off. Jacob lifted himself up and and closed the door. "Well, that was umm... so you guess are...", said Sam. Twyla hugged Jacob's arm and Jacob looked at her and back to Sam. "Yeah we are", said Jacob kissing her on the head. "Ok then well Jennie is still turning back so i should get going", said Sam walking away. Twyla put her hand on her pockets and said " I must have left my phone in the room when we ran out", said Twyla walking with Jacob right behind her. "Yeah", he said taking her hand.

"What did she do this time", said Seth walking through the door. Jennie turned around on the couch and said," nothing". Seth through his hands in the air. " nothing okay, how about you say that to this note I found outside for her", said Seth taking a white envelope out of his pocket. Jennie stood up and took it from his hands. She opened it up and closed it up quickly and put it behind her when Twyla and Jacob walked in. Seth turned to see them and said,"Twyla". Twyla looked at them and then let go of Jacob's hand. "Seth",she said walking over to the kitchen and takes a cup out of the cupboard. "Would you like to explain to me what's going on", he said walking over to her. Jennie put the card in her pocket then said," Jacob would you help me with something outside for a sec". Jennie walked out the door with Jacob behind her. Twyla filled her cup with water and took a sip. "Twyla, now", said Seth hitting the counter in front of him. Twyla put the cup down and said," what, do you mean with Jacob". Seth looked at her and said," yeah and another thing. "I'm dating jacob and I'm going to stay here after summer", she said walking to the living room. "Twyla it's not safe here for your kind", said Seth following her. "My kind, really Seth i can handle myself", she said walking to her room and slams the door. She turns around to see Nick looking at her phone. "What the hell are you doing here"

_________________________________________

I wanted Seth to be like a protective brother, but a cousin instead. Just pointing that out.

Shelby Jean