When we got into the house a puff of apple and cinnamon smell went into my nose. I smiled and went to the kitchen to see Blair cutting up a apple pie and Jacob and Brad at the table eating some of it.  Seth walked in behind me and I noticed how his face changed when he saw her and it made my heart melt. Bree might not be my best friend but I still cared about her, and of course I care about Seth. I nudged Seth in the side and tried to tell him to do it now. Brad looked up and made a head movement to get over to him. I did as told and walked over. He held up a fork with the pie on it and said, "Try it". I took the fork from him stuffing it in my face and moaning to the last. "Bree what the hell", I said making her turn around, "What". I crossed my arms,"Stop cooking sweets you know i'm addicted". She laughed and turned back around, I looked over at Seth and mouthed 'Do it'. He sighed before getting the words, "Blair can I talk to you for a minute". She laughed, "You can can call me Bree, and yeah lets go to my room". She whipped her hands on her jeans before leaving the room with Seth. Jacob pulled my waist over to his lap to sit, and giving that there are only 2 chairs in the kitchen I accepted. "What that Seth?" Brad asked before putting more pie in his face. "Yes that's him", I nodded laying back into Jacob's chest. "I was wondering if you two would be in my video today", Said Brad out of nowhere. I looked up to Jacob to see if he would, "Sure doesn't matter to me man". A smile grew on my face and I nodded to be in it too. After Brad and Jacob ate there pie we all pilled into my room to start the video. "so what is the video about Brad", Giving that Brad does music, Vlogs and such it is pretty odd for him to have me in the video on purpose. "Me and you are going to sing and Jacob will judge the winner", He said with a smirk. My smile turn upside down, I can't sing if my life depended on it. "Brad no", I said. He didn't listen and the next thing I know i'm in front of the camera with sitting on Jacobs lap because I only have 2 chairs. "Hi guys today we are doing something a little different we are", I interrupted him when Jacob started ticking me. "Fuck off Jacob", "Twyla I need to bleep that now". Jacob laughed and played his head on my shoulder. Brad continued on talking as me and Jacob whispered to each other. "Did you get the idea of youtube from him", I nodded. He put his head closer to my ear to say, "I forgot to tell you something". A shiver went through me as his breath hit my skin. "What", his lips landed on my neck sending hot kisses through my skin. "It is a surprise", I was a loss for words. "So I'm going to go first and then Twyla", Jacob stopped and I remembered we were doing a video. "Sure", I herd Jacob laugh behind me. "What are you two up to", Asked Brad. "N-nothing", I cleared my throat and stood up. Jacob had to sit on my desk behind me and Brad because again I only have two chairs. "Ok so what song are you singing today", I asked him. "Side To Side by Ariana Grande", I smiled and nodded. He reached over to my guitar I keep in my room and got ready to play. 

"I've been here all night

I've been here all day

And I got you walkin' side to side

I'm talkin' to ya

See you standing over there with your body

Feeling like I wanna rock with your body

And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'

I'm comin' at ya

'Cause I know you got a bad reputation

Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation

And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'

These friends keep talkin' way too much

Say I should give you up

Can't hear them, no, 'cause I...

I've been here all night

I've been here all day

And I got you walkin' side to side

I've been here all night