Short Jeremy Shada Imagines

"Let's go on the ferris wheel!!" I squealed pulling Jeremy along behind me. "Okay okay!!" He laughed. I gave the worker two tickets and Jeremy and I boarded all the ride. My hand met his and I looked up at the sky. "The stars are beautiful." I said smiling. "Mhm.." Jeremy mumbled gripping my hand tighter. "You okay?" I asked. "Mhm.." he mumbled again. I looked over and his eyes were squeezed shut. "Jeremy are you afraid of heights?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "That's okay!!" I said reassuringly. We stopped at the very top.  "Jeremy?" I said. "Yeah.." "Open your eyes." He opened his eyes and gripped my hand tight. "W-were at the top." He gulped. "It's beautiful though." I said grinning. "I didn't want you to miss it." "I have to agree it is. But not as beautiful as you..." he whispered. I blushed and looked down at our intertwined fingers. I saw him lean in slowly out of the corner of my eye and I faced him.  "Kiss me." He mumbled. I leaned in closing the gap between us with a gentle kiss. The ride started back up and we pulled back. "You scared anymore?" I asked giggling.  "I'll never be scared as long as I'm with you." He said smiling. And I laughed and leaned my head against his shoulder under the stars and the bright carnival lights.

sq~32435378