Short Story #31

I heard my cell ringing and I picked it up. It was Jeremy.  "Hey!" I said answering the phone. "Hey! Do you wanna come out? I'll pick you up." He said. "That'd be great!! Give me 20 minutes?" "Sure! See you soon!" *call ended* I got dressed in some shorts and a T-shirt and pulled on some converse. I heard someone honk and I grabbed my phone running outside. "Hey babe." Jeremy said as I got in the car. "Hey!" I said leaning over to kiss his cheek. He smiled and drove to his house. We unbuckled and got out. "So how's skateboarding been?" I asked. "Awesome! I have a competition next weekend." He explained. "Oh cool! Do you wanna practice with me?" I asked. "That'd be great!" Jeremy ran inside and came out with to skateboards. "I have an idea. . " Jeremy said running to the top of the street. He dropped his skateboard and motioned for me to do the same. "Step up on it and we'll face eachother and put our hands together." He explained. "Okay I'll push off the ground and we should head down together. On the count of three... One, Two," "Three!!" We started rolling quickly down the hill both side by side. I screamed because I thought I was gonna fall but laughed it off. We continued skateboarding together the rest of the day and just hung out. :)