Short Story #7

The sun was setting and I was starting to get chilly. My boyfriend and I were on a walk that would end at the top of a hill. The hill over look the large city and it looked gorgeous in the sunset. I rubbed my arms trying to warm myself in the chilly fall weather. "You look cold." Jeremy said. "Yeah." I said with my arms folded. Jeremy wrapped his arms around me keeping me warm. "You know, today was a lot of fun." I said smiling. "Any day with you is fun..." he said causing me to blush. I bit my lip trying to surpress a smile. He laced our fingers together as we made it to the top of the hill. "It's beautiful." I whispered and he nodded.  He turned to me and leaned in. "Kiss me." I leaned in and we kissed. His arms still wrapped around my torso keeping me warm. "You are absolutely perfect." I said grinning. He rolled his eyes. "I'll give you a piggy back ride home." He said "You don't have to..." I said. "C'mon!" He insisted. "No." I continued. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Stop it!!" I squealed laughing as we raced home in the chilly fall weather.  Just as the sun was setting and the sky was turning red. And it was a better day than I'd ever imagined.