Short Story #33

Imagine :

"Open it!!" I yelled excitedly. Jeremy laughed and rolled his eyes. He ripped open the wrapping paper and I squeaked in anticipation. I was hoping he'd love the gift. He opened up the box and he instantly smiled. "Oh (y/n) I love it!" He said pulling his Doctor Who shirt out of the box. "You're the best." He said getting up and hugging me tightly. He kissed my cheek multiple times making me giggle. "Now open yours." He said. "Ugh I guess I will." I joked dramatically. I kneeled down and grabbed my box out from under the tree.  I opened it up and when I saw my gift I nearly cried. "Oh Jeremy! It's lovely." I squealed. He picked up the necklace and I lifted up my hair so he could put it on me. I heard the clasp click as he put it on and I dropped my hair. "I'm glad you like it." He said smiling. The necklace was on a silver chain and had a silver heart engraved with 'J & (Y/F/I)' The heart of the necklace rested right in the middle of my chest near my heart. "I love you." I giggled kissing his lips gently. I pulled back admiring his beautiful face that was lit up with the colorful Christmas lights on the tree.  I could most definetly say it was the best Christmas ever.