Short Story #4

"Crap! The waters freezing!!" I squealed. Jeremy laughed. "It ain't that bad." He ran into the chilly water and I stood on the beach my teeth chattering. "You ain't coming in?" He asked standing knee deep in the sparkling blue water. "Nope." I stayed stern. "Soooo you AREN'T gonna walk into this water?" He clarified.  "No I'm not Jeremy..." Where was he going with this.. He came running at me and I caught on fast. "NONONONONON-" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Aaaah!! No!" I squealed holding to his shoulders for dear life. He walked out into the water and my toes dipped into the cool water. "Eeek!" I squealed scrunching up my toes. "It's not that bad!! You'll get used to it." He laughed. I nodded and lowered myself into the water. I clung to his chest. "Fuck you. It's freezing." I said annoyed. He laughed. "Okay okay I'll get you out." He picked me up again and carried me onto the beach. "Do wew still wuv me?" He asked with a puppy dog face sitting me down onto the sand. I glared at him. "Pweaseeee!" He asked. "Okaaa- NOT!" I said throwing a handful of sand at him.  "Oh your gonna get it!" He said chasing after me.  I was laughing and running "You'll never catch me alive!!" I yelled over my shoulder. "Whoop!" I shrieked tripping over my own to feet. God I'm clumsy. Jeremy slid down onto the sand beside me. "You okay?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said sitting up. I kissed his cheek. "I love you dork." I joked. "Love you too, princess."