Calvins...

I'd just managed to get my bulge to go away when Chris walked back into the closet.

He looked amazing. The bright white of the material stood out against his smooth tanned skin. His body was almost as muscular as my own but slightly smaller as he wasn't as tall.

The trunks fitted his perky ass perfectly and God his bulge looked good. It was tight and stuck out just enough to be visible without looking stupid. The fabric opening parted slightly around his member and o could faintly see the outline of the head and shaft. I felt a shive go down by back and my member pulsed slightly.

Fuck. you can't get hard now! He'll see you! I thought to myself. I decided to make a risky move, Chris had turned to me for my opinion and I was still facing the underwear drawers to hide my prominent semi.

"So? How do I... Ugh how do I look?" He asked me blushing slightly.

"I mean. Do they fit ok?"

"They fit great Chris, you look hot"

Fuck! Why did I say that??

"I mean your butt looks good in them" ugh why was I so awkward?

He was still looking at me , well at my Calvins with a restrained lust look in his eyes so I decided to see whether this was real or I was imagining any sexual chemistry there could be between me and my best friend.

"Let me see if there's a similiar pair with shorter legs" I said glimpsing again at his bulge.

"they should be more comfortable to wear and not ride up."

I leant down to the bottom drawer facing away from Chris so my ass was in full display through the stretched out fabric of my Calvins. I shaved regularly and my tanned skin was smooth and soft.

I finally found the perfect pair for Chris. They were a Pearl white with short legs in a square cut trunk style that framed the pouch which I knew his dick would fill. I mean o had worn this pair to wank in earlier that day but I'm sure he wouldn't mind...

"Here you go, try these on may be better" I said to Chris handing the pair to him. He took them blushing and nipped into my bathroom to change into them. This was turning me on and I'm sure he noticed my semi through my trunks.

My penis was large and I knew it, 6 inches when flaccid then 7 when erect and it was girthy, he could surely see it's outline of the head and long shaft through my thin fabric.

At least I hoped he could