Versace

"wow, I love these ones!" Chris exclaimed as he walked out the closet,

I turned round and my mouth almost dropped. He was in my black Versace ones and looked like Adonis.

He had pulled them quite low on his v line and I could see the outline of his pubic hair - neatly trimmed and slightly poking out over the waistband. His thighs stretched the trunks tight and I could just make out the outline of the head of his member, god it looked good. I was staring at his body when his voice suddenly broke me out my daze...

"Hey? What do you think?" Chris said, peering at me

"Aha umm sorry got a bit zoned out chris," I stuttered blushing a bit and meeting his eyes.

"They look great, do they fit? I've always found Versace fit small"

"They seem fine I'm not sure though" Chris said.

I stiff up and readjusted my junk slightly and pulled my Adidas tracksuit down a bit to expose my waistband before walking over.

"Here I'll see, I know how they are comfiest"

I walked over to his, I could feel his breath on my body now and could see every hair on his body. Looking down he had a clear semi however I ignored it for now.

"Turn round, let me see the back" I instructed.

Once Chris turned around I got a proper view of his ass, damn the trunks looked amazing but I wish I could see more of that amazing ass. "let me just pull them up a bit then they might fit better and give more support" I said.

I put my fingers softly into his waistband, feeling his perky ass beneath my fingers. I slid then closer to the start of his crack and hoisted the trunks up an inch. He grunted slightly and I slid my hands round to pull up the front.

Chris shivered slightly at my touch as as I pulled up the front I felt the very top of his shaft, instantly making me hard. I lent my body away so he wouldn't feel my large member on his perky ass and quickly sat down to hide it before Chris could turn.

"That any better?" I asked, Chris turned round and oh fuck yes it was

"It feels a bit tighter but I like the feeling" Chris said. I looked at his junk it is was fully visible as an outline, at least 6 inches. He was smaller than me but still big.

"Um Chris... It may feel great but it's very revealing hahaha"

Chris looked down and blushed, moving his hands to cup his bulge.

"Oh.. my... God"

he looked mortified.

"Dont worry Chris I've got a dick too nothing new to me" I chuckled.

"Go try in another pair maybe but they definitely look great on you from all angles"

I winked and Chris walked off to the door. As he walked I saw his cheeks move in the underwear and I looked away to allow my member to get a bit softer.