camping pt. 1

Friday finally arrived after a week that had felt like forever. I woke up at 7 to the sound of my alarm on my phone. Slowly opening my eyes and looking around to try and turn off the alarm, I pushed off the covers and walked into the bathroom.

I splashed cold water onto my face and chest in the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. God I need to shave before I go away.

I grabbed the razor I had to the right by my skin care and began to remove the week of stubble that had grown on my tanned face. As it came over in satisfying strips I looked up and down my naked body and realised the rest of me could probably do with a trim too, especially if i wanted to show it off this weekend.

Once I finished shaving my face I gave myself another splash of water and stepped into my walk in shower with my electric body hair clipper.  I held my slighty aroused morning wood out of the way and gave my pubic hair a slight trim. As the hair fell away my penis tensed slightly and I felt myself become aroused. Lastly, I took my body razor and cleaned up any hair on my behind, making sure it was smooth and perky.

Now I was finally shaved I could properly shower. Turning on the hot water I let my body properly steam as I ran shampoo through my hair. My body was now covered in soap suds that ran down my abs and my inner thighs making my skin slippery to the touch. I ran my fingers along my nipples as they perked up whilst I used my left hand to trace the outline of my member and then gently touch my shaved, pink hole.

I stopped before I could get carried away and turned off the water to exit the shower.

My bathroom had a full length mirror as well as a standard lit mirror and as I dripped dry I took the opportunity to check out my body head to toe in them. I was increasingly proud of my abs as I had been working on them non stop this year. Even my junk seemed to have grown and looked proper big in the mirror. Seeing myself looking so good aroused me and I wondered if I could somehow get away with showing chris. He was who I really wanted to be checking me out.

Although I had been on a few runs that week, they had all been solo and so I hadnt seen chris in a while.