underwear show

Hmm now I had to find some pairs that I thought he'd like to try on, but also that I wanted to see him in, this could be difficult to pick only a few.

I went to the top drawer, this is where I kept all my plain underwear for everyday. They were almost all grey white and black Calvin's. I decided that I'd pick one from here just to start with. I found a pair of looser grey boxer briefs that I thought he'd find dull but would be a way to get him to wear funkier pairs later.

Perfect.

Now i had to try and find some other pairs he'd like to try on. In the next drawer were all my other Calvin's. I was looking through and saw a pair that caught my eye. They were some ones meant for sport and were skin tight, translucent, and white. They would be perfect. I was adding them to the pile and about to close the drawer when suddenly a pair at the back caught my attention. It was a white classic jockstrap that I wore for running and cricket sometimes. Was this too risky?

Fuck it, I grabbed it and added it to the pile. I just hoped he'd try it that would be so sexy.

The rest of my underwear was either in the last drawers or the more interesting ones were in my walk in wardrobe on hangers. I decided to skip the rest of my drawers and go to the wardrobe to find something nice. I had two rails for underwear and a few more for running tights and swimming trunks.

I went to the first rail, this was all Gucci, Burberry and Versace with some other designer brands. I found a Versace black pair of trunks that I would love to wear after he had rubbed up in them and so added them to the pile. I looked longingly up at the other rails which held raunchier underwear as well as some real sexy numbers however 4 was definitely enough. I turned round to walk back to Chris.