Sing Me a Song (Haru x reader)

"(Y/n)." Haruka whispered besides me.
"Having trouble sleeping again?" I replied. He nodded.
"Sing me a song." I sigh and roll over to face my boyfriend.
"Alright." I take a deep breath and sing. (I don't own this song. It's called every time we touch by Cascada If you want, then please listen to the slow version while reading)
"I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me. I still feel your touch in my dreams. Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why, without you it's hard to survive. Cause every time we touch I get this feeling and every time we kiss I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last, need you by my side. Cause every time we touch I feel the static and every time we kiss I reach for the sky. Can't you feel my heart beat so? I can't let you go, want you in my life. Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry. Oh the good and the bad times we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall." Haru held my hand in his own. "Cause every time we touch I get this feeling and every time we kiss I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last, need you by my side. Cause every time we touch, I feel the static and every time we kiss I reach for the sky. Can't you feel my heart beat so? I cant let you go, want you in my life. Every time we touch I get this feeling. Every time we kiss I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last, need you by my side. Cause every time we touch I feel the static. Every time we kiss I reach for the sky. Can't you feel my heart beat so? I can't let you go, want you in my life."
Haru's eyes were closed, but I could tell he wasn't sleeping.
"Sing another one."
"Haru," I sighed, "how about I try something else to help you sleep." Haru's eyes peeled open, just in time for my lips to press against his. He closed his eyes again and responded to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I place my hands on his chest. When we parted I smiled. "Goodnight, Haru."
His only response was his light, even breathing. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.