Seven Minutes in Heaven with Kisumi

A/n I feel really bad about forgetting Kisumi. So, it's late but here he is.

I pulled out a basketball keychain and heaved a sigh of relief. Kisumi stood up and got shoved into the closet by Gou. I walked in to avoid being pushed. The door shut behind us, enclosing us in the quiet darkness. I hesitate to say blackness, because it was black, just dark.

"(Y/n)-chan?" I heard Kisumi whisper.

"Yes?" I faced the direction I heard his voice come from.

"What do you feel for me?" My heart sped up and I got trapped in my memories. Kisumi and I had met in Junior High, when he asked Haru if he would join the basketball club. I had always had an interest in basketball and asked if I could join. Kisumi talked to the coach and I became an assistant manager, which turned out to be a lot of fun. Since we were little, I had a lot of sleepovers at his house and we hung out often. One time we had accidently kissed. Kisumi was running down his stairs and I was running up them. Both of us had our heads down so we didn't notice the other until it was too late. Ever since then, I've had feelings for him.

"(Y/n)-chan?" Kisumi's voice brought me out of my reverie.

"To answer your question, I love you. I loved you for a while. I think I fall more and more in love with you every time you say my name or you smile or you laugh. I love you Kisumi. I love how you're kind to others. I love how passionate you are about the things you love. I love how you're always there for me. I love-" I was silenced by him placing his lips gently against mine. It was just a slight brush of soft lips against lips, but it made me want more.

"(Y/n), I'm so in love with you that I can't think straight when I'm around you. When I'm near you, I want to hold you and kiss you and just talk to you. You make me smile. You make me happy. You make me whole. I love everything about you and I'm in love with you."

"Kiss me." I murmured. He complied and pressed his lips to mine again. My hands grasped his shirt and his trapped me against the wall. It was like a game of capture the flag, only in this instance it would be capture the other's lips. We alternated between tugging on each other's mouths with our teeth and lips. When we parted for air, I rested my forehead against his.

"Kisumi." I leaned in towards him again. Kissing him again, I licked his lips. In surprise he opened his mouth. Gladly, I intertwined my tongue with his and coaxed him into a fight. I let him win as he moved into my mouth and began exploring. Air worked its way into my lungs and once again we separated.

"(Y/n). I've been waiting forever to do that." I smiled at him.

"Kiss me, Kisumi, as many times as you like." Just as he was about to, the door opened and Gou smirked at us.

"We can rig the game for you two next time. As many times as you like." She mimicked me.
Being the blushing mess that I was, I hid my face in Kisumi's chest.

"Maybe we should take up her offer."

"Or I could just go to your place."