It Was an Accident! (Kisumi x reader)

"Kisumi?"
"Yea?" He looked up from his homework. Kisumi's room was pretty cool, if you were into basketball that is.
"Where's Hayato?"
"Swimming lessons."
"Wow, really? I would have thought you would be teaching him basketball."
"Yea, well..." He glanced up at his clock. "It's actually time to get him. Wanna come with me?"
"Sure. I've got nothing better to do."
"Homework?"
"I'd rather go with you." His face tinted pink.
"Okay." As we were walking, Kisumi and I started talking about past friends.
"You know Makoto and the others?! Seriously?"
"Yea, we were friends in middle school."
"H-hey, Kisumi?" My voice took on a worried tone and I could tell he grew nervous at that.
"Yes?" He replied nervously.
"What do you really think of me?"
"W-what do you mean?"
"Are.. are you just hanging out with me out of pity?"
"Why would you think that?"
"Some girls at school told me that you were just pretending to be my friend and that you didn't really care about me. I tried to brush it off, thinking it was just a lie. But, they way you keep dodging my questions and kind of avoiding me, makes me a tad bit suspicious."
"I do care about you."
"Then why-?"
"Look we're here." I sighed as we walked into the building.
"do you keep doing that?" I finished under my breath. I jogged a little ahead of Kisumi, faced him, and began walking backwards.
"Please, tell me Kisumi. Tell me(Oshiete, oshiete sono shikumi wo), why are you avoiding my questions?"
Kisumi, taken aback, stumbled into me and we tumbled toward the ground. I bent my head forward to avoid hitting it painfully on the ground and clung onto Kisumi's shirt. Bracing for impact, I closed my eyes. When my back hit the ground, I felt a softness on my lips. I peeled my eyes open to see Kisumi's violet ones staring back. It was then that I realized our lips were touching. Kisumi jerked back, his face as pink as his slightly tousled hair.
"I-I'm s-sorry. It was a-an accident!" His body was pressed up against mine, legs straddling my hips, forearms flat on the ground on either side of my head.
"Kisumi," he yelped, "kiss me." His breath caught in his throat and he tried to inhale air. My hands moved from his chest up to his strawberry pink locks, as he bent to kiss me again. This time I felt a bubbly feeling in my chest. His lips moving against mine sent shivers, chills, and fire all through-out my body. As time went on, the kiss grew more passionate. When we pulled away for air, we were both panting.
"What...about..that. Was...that an...accident?"
"No...I've been...wanting to do....that for a while...now."
"Again." His lips connected with mine again and just when it was about to get good;
"Onii-san? What are you doing to onee-chan?" Hayato's little voice spoke up. Kisumi pulled away and looked up to see his little brother standing there, blush on his face, eyes widened in surprise. "Were you trying to eat her?"
"NO! I was not... I was...just.." Kisumi struggled to explain the concept of kissing to his younger brother as he climbed off me. I giggled and kneeled next to Hayato. Kissing him on the cheek I gave my explanation.
"He was doing that, just on the mouth." Hayato giggled.
"Can we do that?"
"I don't think so." I said as I stood up.
"Why not?" Hayato whined. Kisumi pulled me into his chest.
"Because, she's mine." He said stubbornly.
"No fair! You can't keep onee-chan to yourself."
"Watch me." As we were leaving the building, I whispered in Kisumi's ear.
"Best accident ever."
"I thought it wasn't an accident."
"I'm glad you purposely tripped then."
"Shut up."
"Does this mean I can say I'm your girlfriend?" His face turned red.
"As long as I can say that I'm your boyfriend."
"Deal.