Seven Minutes in Heaven with Sousuke

I pulled out a small whale shark plush and giggled at Sousuke.

"I suppose this is you?" I giggled at his slightly pink face.

"Shut up!" He said it harshly, but I could tell he didn't mean it that way. I giggled once again as I followed him into the closet.

"So, here we be." I started conversation. I then found myself trapped between Sousuke's hot body and the cold wall.

"I like you. A lot." He whispered.

"That's good. Because I like you." I mumbled back before our lips collided. I wrapped my arms around his neck, being careful with his shoulder. He moved his hands down the side of body and rested them on my hips. Before we pulled away for air, he gently nibbled my lips.

"I love you. A lot."

"That's great. Because I love you." He brought me in for another kiss. This time, he immediately asked permission for an opening. I gave it to him and our tongues fought for dominance. Surprisingly, I won. With my new found courage, I explored every inch of his mouth. He made a sound that was somewhere between a moan and a groan. To be honest, I wanted to hear that sound again, so I pressed my body closer to his. It was as if space was no longer a physical thing between us.

When the need for air separated us, we were both gasping for air.

"Sousuke, I'm in love with you."

"Thank you."

"What for?"

"For loving me. I'm in love with you as well."

"Awwww. You're so cute!" I hugged him with all my might.

"I won't be able to breath if you keep that up."

"Sorry." I loosened my grip but didn't let go. I sighed happily. "This is nice." Sousuke nodded against my hair as the door opened.

"So I see things went well." Gou smirked. We both blushed and yelled at her.

"Shut up!"

"Maybe!"