Without You (Rin x Reader)

My music played gently on half volume as I gazed at the pool. The moon's reflection glaring at me, seemed as if it was teasing me. . The swim club had left an hour or so ago, but I had stayed to think. Originally, I had planned to get some homework done, but that didn't happen. I stood up and pushed a piece of my hair back. One of my favorite songs came on and I was about to start singing when, I heard a very familiar voice sing behind me. (The song is Sad Song by: We The Kings. I do not own it.)

"You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the night sky. With you I'm alive, like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide. So stop time right here in the moonlight, cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes." I turned around to see Rin singing. "Without you I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole. Without you I've got no hand to hold. Without you I feel torn, like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song. I'm just a sad song" I chimed in for the second verse, singing back to him.

"With you I fall, it's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes upon the wall. With you I'm a beautiful mess. It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge." Rin walked closer to me. "So stop time right here in the moonlight, cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes." Rin instantly began the next part.

"Without you I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole. Without you I've got no hand to hold." He grabbed my left hand and intertwined it with my right. "Without you I feel torn, like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song." We sang the next part together, our voices mixing in perfect harmony.

"You're the perfect melody, the only harmony I wanna hear. You're my favorite part of me. With you standing next to me, I've got nothing to fear." It was Rin's turn to sing now.

"Without you I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole." I took the next line.

"Without you, I've got no hand to hold."

"Without you I feel torn, like a sail in a storm. Without you..." Rin.

"I'm just a sad song~." Me. We sang the last verse together.

"Without you I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole. Without you I've got no hand to hold. Without you I feel torn, like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song. I'm just a sad song."

I didn't even care what the next song was. My lips were currently busy mixing with Rin's. I slipped the hand that wasn't trapped by his into his hair. Meanwhile, his wrapped around my back and pulled me closer to him. When the need for air parted us, we were both panting heavily from the singing and our new found favorite activity.

"That was some confession Rin." I smirked at him.

"How did you know I was confessing?" He blinked in surprise.

"I'm just going to assume you don't just go around kissing random girls." Rin let out a small chuckle.

"You are correct. I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you as well, Rin."

"Can we stop time right here in the moonlight?" I didn't answer. Instead I pressed my lips to his again.

Time stopped that night for two people and two people only.