Chapter 3

KEIRA'S POV

Liam's house came into view. I glanced at the clock. "7:27" it read. "almost there" I said. Lucille nodded. "there" she said pointing at Liam's house. We got out of the car and went up to the door. we knocked at the door. A minute later Liam answered the door. "Liam!" I said. "Hello love" he replied pecking me on the lips."Happy birthday Li-yum" Lucille said. Liam laughed. "Thanks Luci" he said. we walked into the crowded house and started meeting people and having a good time.

LIAM'S POV

I looked around for my beautiful girlfriend,Keira. "Where is she?" I thought. I looked down at my phone "7:20pm" it read. I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. Niall,Harry, Zayn, And Louis surrounded me minutes later. "So, what are these girls like who are coming?" Niall said. "they're both really nice" I said smiling. "Are they famous?" Zayn said. "no but they're amazing" I said. "I bet they are" Harry said with a smirk on his face. "shut up Harry" Louis said smacking him upside the head. "You'll love them" I said. Suddenly ,I heard a knock at the door. I opened it. "Liam!" Keira said. "Hello love" i replied pecking her on the lips."Happy birthday Li-yum" Lucille said. I laughed. "Thanks Luci" I said. I lead them in the house and they went around to meet people. i brought Keira over to the guys. "guys there's someone I want you to meet" I said. They all turned towards me. "This is my girlfriend Keira" I said pointing at her.

PICTURE ON THE SIDE---------------------------- 

KEIRA'S POV

Liam brought me over to a group of guys. "I want you to meet some people" he said. "guys there's someone I want you to meet" He said. They all turned towards him. "This is my girlfriend Keira" he said pointing at me. I smiled shyly. "Hi" I said. "Hello, I'm Niall. A blond with an Irish accent said holding his hand out. I shook his hand. "I'm Zayn" a brown haired guy with a Bradford accent said. "I'm Harry" a curly haired boy said. "And you're as beautiful as Liam says" he continued kissing my hand. "alright alright hands off Mr. flirt" Liam said pulling me closer to him "Hey where's Lucille?" Liam asked. "She's walking around" I said. "and where in the world is Louis?" Niall said. We all shrugged.