Chapter 12

LUCILE'S POV

It's been a few days since the boys and Keira and Perrie went on tour. I haven't heard from any of them. :( It was around oneish so I went to check on the mail. I opened the door and saw something on the porch. A letter labeled "LUCILLE<3" and on top of it, a thornless rose.

I picked up the rose and the letter and brought it inside. I placed the rose in the vase with the other one. I opened the letter. I read it outloud.

"Dear Lucille,

I'm sorry we haven't been in contact for a couple of days, it's been so busy since we got here. I think about you all the time, and we all wish you were here. Keira says hi by the way. I really miss you and can't wait to see you! :) Actually, we can see eachother. Meet me at this address on the 23rd(anonymous address)

Love, Louis ❤

It was the 22nd so in two days I'm going to meet Louis. I smiled and put the letter on my nightstand.

I'm finally going to see him.

TWO DAYS LATER

Today I was meeting Louis, it was getting close to 2:00pm. I went out to my car and drove it down 5 hours to where Louis was meeting me. when I finally got there I parked the car and ran into the local coffee shop. "Lucille!" a voice said from behind me. I turned toward the voice. "Louis!" I said running to him and hugged him. "You don't even know how much I've missed you" I said wiping forming tears from my eyes. "I've missed you so much too" he said smiling. "this might work" he said. "what?" I said looking up at him. "you meeting me when in not busy" he said. "Louis, I live 5 hours away" I said. "you can stay in a hotel" he said. "I can't afford to say in a hotel for months" I said. "I can pay for it" he said. "you don't have to do that" I said. "I'd do anything to be with you" he said pecking me on the lips. I felt myself blushing deeply. "go back home and pack a bag, i'll get you that hotel" he said. we said our goodbyes and I headed back home and did as Louis said. I got my bags and drove back 5 hours to get to the hotel. It was 5:00 am. I was so tired. I was 5 minutes away from the hotel and I was already half asleep. I took a sip of my coffee and continued driving. When I got to the hotel I checked in and got the room key. When I entered the room I dropped my bags and stared in awe. The room was huge! it had a good sized bathroom and a kitchen area. a couch bed. and a swore ate room with a king sized bed! I turned the lights out and dropped down on the king sized bed and fell asleep.

When I woke up the sun was shining bright. I covered my eyes. I turned to face the other way. Then I noticed someone in the bed with me. "Louis?!" I said. "good morning beautiful" he said kissing me. "how'd you get in here?" I said. "I paid for this room remember?" he said. "ya" I replied. Suddenly beeping woke me up. "ahh!" I said shooting up in the bed. I looked to the side of Me. no one was there.it was a dream. I knew I wanted to see Louis again, but when could I?