Chapter 6

LOUIS' POV

It was "7:55pm" I was under the garden gazebo waiting for Lucille. "where is she?" I though. I sat down on the bench. Suddenly something caught my eye. I got off the bench and went behind the gazebo. I picked a beautiful rose from the ground. I observe it closely. The rose had no thorns, which made it special because most roses have thorns. this one was rare."Perfect" I said.

"Louis? Louis?" Someone said from a distance.

LUCILLE'S POV

"7:55" the clock read. I got out my car and headed into the gardens. I started calling for Louis. "Louis? Louis? I said. Then I saw him. I made my way over to the gazebo. "Louis?" I said. "Hey Lucille" he said smiling. "this is for you" he said handing me a beautiful rose. "it's beautiful, and no thorns?" I said. "Ya roses like these only come once in a lifetime, like you" he said taking my hand. "Lucille, you're really special" he said. "you too" I said blushing. "I love you Lucille" he said bringing me closer to him. "I love you too Louis" I said putting my head on his shoulder. "Lucille, will you be my girlfriend?" he said. "yes!" I said hugging him. Louis pecked me on the lips. Suddenly his phone rang. "Shoot!" he said. "what is it?" I said. "I got to go,thank you for meeting me here, bye" he said running out if the gardens. "Bye" I said faintly. I walked slowly to my car and drove home.

PICTURE ON SIDE---------------------------------

LOUIS POV

Everything was going perfectly. Suddenly my phone rang. "hello?" I said. "Louis, its Simon" Simon said from the other end. "what is it Mr. C?" I said. "we need you back at the recording studio ASAP!" he said. "shoot!" I said. "bye" I said. "bye" he said. I hung up. "what is it?" Lucille said. "I got to go,thank you for meeting me here, bye" I said running out if the gardens. "Bye" I heard her say faintly. I felt so bad for leaving her like that. He looked so sad when I said I had to leave. I'll make it up to her somehow.

LUCILLE'S POV

"How was it?" Keira said as I walked in. "good, he asked me out!" I said. "yay!!!" Keira said hugging me. "what's that?" She said pointing to the rose. "a rose, Louis gave it to me" I said. "that's so romantic" she said. "ya" I said blushing. I went into my room and set the rose in a vase and put it on my nightstand. I soon fell asleep.

LOUIS POV

"I'm here!" I yelled running into the recording studio. The boys were already in the room. "ok we're going to start with "Change your mind" Simon said hitting the record button. After we were done, we headed back to our house. "so how was your date?" Harry said. "good, she said yes, it was going good until Simon called" I said. "Bummer" Harry said. "well we're famous, work is going to get in the way" Harry said. "we're going on tour next month, your not going to be able to see her for months" Harry said. "I never thought about that" I said worried. "you'll be fine, Liam deals with it fine, and so does Zayn" he said. "ok" I said calming down.